Hotel Engine, a startup based in Denver, is a leader in travel tech with a demonstrated track record of growth and impact. Our foundations are strong, and we’ve navigated the COVID-19 crisis by bringing our customer obsession, innovative platform, data-driven problem-solving, and bias for action into every decision. By partnering with tens of thousands of businesses and government agencies and hundreds of thousands of hotels around the world, we have built a resilient and adaptable business model and 2021 will be our best year yet. Working hard behind the scenes are exceptional people–from our large engineering and product teams, to our fast-growing sales, supplier and member experience orgs, to our data, marketing, and operations teams. As individuals and together, we show our DNA every day with our curiosity, will to win, ownership and high standards.
- We ship code daily to our CI, staging, and production environments. Build, deploy, and monitoring alerts are posted to Slack.
- We work closely with our product, design, and analytics teams to make sure we’re building the right products and they are performing well.
- We are good teammates who follow our working agreement. We’re looking for hard workers who don’t let their ego get in the way.
- We ship code daily to our production, staging, and continuous integration environments.
- 2+ years of managing software developers.
- 5+ years of front-end web development.
- 2+ years production experience with React.
- A passion for giving users a polished, highly usable experience.
- Experience with high volume, publicly-facing production site.
- Interest in understanding the why behind what you’re doing, and effectively conveying that to your team.
- Salary: $140,000 - $160,000
- An eye for good UI/UX. You will be working with a dedicated designer, so you do not need a design background, but if that’s within your skillset then all the better.
- Experience with native mobile development is a big plus.
- Production experience with Heroku and Amazon Web Services.
- Experience with React Native.
- Experience with Angular.
Hotel Engine Total Rewards Philosophy | We recognize that there is more to work than the day-to-day responsibilities. Hotel Engine is on Built in Colorado’s 2021 Best Places to Work list and provides each employee with the opportunity to take on new challenges that support their near and long-term goals in a high-growth, startup environment. We also give back and have comprehensive corporate social responsibility programs supporting community, social justice and environmental causes. In addition to a collaborative, high-performing team environment, we’re pleased to offer benefits including:
- Competitive base salaries. Salary offers will be based on the candidate's qualifications.
- Performance-driven commission opportunities for select roles
- Performance-driven equity awards
- Parental leave programs
- Generous time-off including open PTO, sick days and two paid volunteer days each year
- Insurance benefits including medical coverage (with a plan available at no cost to employees), dental and vision offerings, as well as FSA, wellness, and disability offerings
- 401(k) plan with a match program