Hotel Engine, a startup based in Denver, is a leader in travel tech with a demonstrated track record of growth and impact. Our foundations are strong, and we’ve navigated the COVID-19 crisis by bringing our customer obsession, innovative platform, data-driven problem-solving, and bias for action into every decision. By partnering with tens of thousands of businesses and government agencies and hundreds of thousands of hotels around the world, we have built a resilient and adaptable business model and 2021 will be our best year yet. Working hard behind the scenes are exceptional people–from our large engineering and product teams, to our fast-growing sales, supplier and member experience orgs, to our data, marketing, and operations teams. As individuals and together, we show our DNA every day with our curiosity, will to win, ownership and high standards.
We are seeking inside sales professionals with at least 3+ years of B2B sales experience, strong customer service skills, and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment. Our sales professionals are responsible for creating and qualifying leads, and developing and maintaining relationships with their portfolio of clients. The success of the individuals is based on the ability to bring new clients and partners to the Hotel Engine platform. While building relationships are key, there is a strong focus on attention to detail and time management which are essential skills for this role.
In this role you will:
- Close new accounts through various channels including self prospecting, existing lead base, and webform inquiries
- Provide online demos to prospects and existing customers
- Operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to your portfolio
- Acquire and onboard new accounts, while working with Account Managers to grow existing accounts
- Build long-lasting relationships with clients, and challenge them to use Hotel Engine exclusively for hotel bookings
- Maintain a clean and organized pipeline
- Be an expert on our product; stay up to date as or offering evolves
- Utilize Safesforce.com as the primary tool for lead and funnel management
- A hunger and passion for helping businesses improve their corporate travel and employee perk programs
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects and activities while paying attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-starter and self-motivated
- Base compensation range: For this role compensation is based on a base salary of $60,000 with OTE starting at $90,000. >80% of our Account Executives are achieving above $90,000 overall.
Hotel Engine Total Rewards Philosophy | We recognize that there is more to work than the day-to-day responsibilities. Hotel Engine is on Built in Colorado’s 2021 Best Places to Work list and provides each employee with the opportunity to take on new challenges that support their near and long-term goals in a high-growth, startup environment. We also give back and have comprehensive corporate social responsibility programs supporting community, social justice and environmental causes. In addition to a collaborative, high-performing team environment, we’re pleased to offer benefits including:
- Competitive base salaries. Salary offers will be based on the candidate's qualifications.
- Performance-driven commission opportunities for select roles
- Performance-driven equity awards
- Parental leave programs
- Generous time-off including open PTO, sick days and two paid volunteer days each year
- Insurance benefits including medical coverage (with a plan available at no cost to employees), dental and vision offerings, as well as FSA, wellness, pet and disability offerings
- A 401(k) plan with a match program launching in Q1 2021