HostGator is a leading provider of shared, reseller, VPS, and dedicated hosting solutions on both Linux and Windows platforms – most importantly HostGator, an Endurance International brand, is proud to provide around-the-clock customer care and technical support from our Houston, Texas office.
The Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) Manager will be a key business partner with EIG leadership and will lead monthly reporting, forecasting processes and analysis as it relates to the consolidation of the business unit financials, developing commentary and communicating alongside the operations of the business.
- Develop, implement and maintain an effective planning and analysis capability that will provide senior leadership with appropriate analytical tools to establish goals and measure performance across the business.
- Assist with compilation and analysis of consolidated budgets, forecasts and long range plans.
- Develop financial models and analyses to support strategic initiatives and the company's ongoing business operations
- Prepare presentations to Senior Management Team connecting the financials to the voice of the operations
- Oversee and manage the continued development of Budgeting, Financial Forecasting, Operating Plan and Modeling tools
- Lead the strategic aspects of the annual operating plan and budget process for the company
- Analyze current and past trends in key performance indicators including all areas of revenue, cost of sales, expenses and capital expenditures
- Improve performance by evaluating processes to drive efficiencies and understand ROI in several strategic initiatives
- Having a nose for the dollar - understanding where to find pockets of operational value and having ability to drive changes necessary to create such value
- Ad-Hoc Reporting and Analysis
- Overseeing analysis around Pricing Strategy, Life time Value, Customer Retention and other key value drivers in the business
- Communication and Partnering:
- Strong core business skills including influencing, stakeholder management and presentation skills
- Able to challenge assumptions in the business and stand behind their opinions
- Interpret data, order and assess its value and then present the findings to the relevant stakeholders in a clear and concise way
- As a Finance Business Partner, actively influence decisions, shaping strategy and the direction of the business
- Routinely communicate business unit and company consolidated financial and operational performance trends, historical and forecasted, using appropriate metrics. Suggest trends, resulting implications, key actions, and strategic implications.
- Prepares financial and business related analysis and research in such areas as financial and expense performance, rate of return, depreciation, working capital, and investments.
- Comfortable with Risk and Ambiguity
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance; MBA highly preferred
- CPA preferred.
- At least three to five years’ experience in a SaaS or subscription based business model is key
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work independently and as a team member with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Must be able to work across an organization, developing key relationships
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Working knowledge of SQL and MySQL databases
- Comfortable with Big Data
- Highest standards of accuracy and precision; highly organized.
- Articulate with excellent verbal and written communication skills, able to tell a story with the numbers
- Ability to think creatively, highly-driven and self-motivated
- Experience directing and managing analytic teams
- Tenacious, determined self-starter ruthless in seeking incremental and transformational value
- Strong sense of pride and ownership and a demonstrated willingness to go the extra mile
- Team player willing to pitch in for the greater good
- Strong commitment to customer satisfaction
*This position is located in our Houston, TX office.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer