The Operations (Project) Manager is responsible for managing a wide range of operations projects and ensuring that operations deliverables are consistently completed on time, meet quality standards, and senior leadership expectations. The Operations (Project) Manager will be responsible for improving and supporting business operations and process efficiencies within the organization, and will accomplish this through automation and similar initiatives. They will often act as project liaison between various departments, and their job is to ensure that all project activities are in support of overall project goals, and the company's business objectives.
The Operations (Project) Manager will be responsible for leading and supporting customer operations projects of all sizes by ensuring completion and success across multiple projects.
What you will do
- Organize, track and drive projects of all sizes
- Create documentation to hold teams accountable and keep them on track.
- Provide motivation and direction to ensure that the Operation’s team project goals, objectives, milestones, and deliverables are achieved in a timely manner
- Lead and drive project status meetings to begin, troubleshoot and successfully complete projects.
- Monitor and report on progress of projects to all stakeholders
- Ensure final deliverables meets operations strategy, goals and deadlines
- Performs highly responsible and complex clerical and brand coordination duties to assist the brand Senior Leadership Team (SLT)
- Exercises independent judgment and confidentiality in assisting with administrative details; ensures efficient workflow of the operations.
- Oversees and administers day-to-day activities and functions of SLT
- Serve as spokesperson for a department at meetings on issues related to the department; coordinates operations with other departments; notifies others of daily operations and special projects.
- Ensures OKRs are properly defined, tracked, and updated according to predefined schedule.
- Excellent communications skills and can adapt to shifting priorities.
- Contribute to a positive work environment
What you need for this position
Operations (Project) Manager must have an advanced knowledge of project management methodologies, tools, and a working knowledge of IT, as they frequently collaborate with IT developers. They must have a good understanding of all the relevant industry regulations, as their job entails making sure that all processes, procedures and project activities meet regulatory and security requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Communications or equivalent experience
- 3 to 5+ years project management experience working with multiple Agile teams
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills
- Able to manage multiple projects with minimal supervision in a fast-paced work environment
- Ability to analyze and report on complex data
- Jira/Confluence experience, highly desired
What’s in it for you?
We offer a tremendous opportunity to work with great people and do great things. You can expect a salary in line with your capabilities, a strong benefits package, a great vacation package as well as amazing onsite benefits. If you are the driven and adaptable person described above, possess a demonstrable history of delivering quality work, and are fun to be around, then we have a place for you!
*This position will be located in our Houston, TX office.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer