We are looking for a prolific and talented Marketing Programs Manager to lead a team responsible for HostGator’s Social Media, Content Marketing and Trade Shows. You will expand our company’s digital footprint, awareness, subscribers, and clients. You will work continuously with our Customer Aquisition manager and partner with Product Marketing and Customer lifecycle management to create perfectly integrated campaigns. This role requires a high level of creativity, attention to detail, and project management skills.
What You'll Do:
- Manage Content
- Manage editorial calendar to support and promote our offers and to attract site visitors through search, social media, and email subscribers.
- Create/source content each month to drive leads, subscribers, awareness, and/or other important metrics (examples include ebooks, whitepapers, infographics, guides, webinars, templates, etc.).
- Grow our subscriber base by providing them with regular, helpful content that’s aligned with their needs and interests.
- Collaborate with designers, marketers, sales professionals, and external influencers and industry experts to produce relevant content that meets the needs of key stakeholders, existing clients and our target audience.
- Lead website projects to bring in new traffic and optimize for conversions
- Manage native and sponsored content campaigns, including email newsletters and published articles on high-authority websites and publications.
- Work with creative and media team to optimize branding efforts in digital media, radio, podcasts, and television
- Develop content to support community engagement initiatives on social media and at tradeshows
- Manage a network of freelancers, external agencies and internal resources to complete the work needed
- Identify, network and collaborate with influencers in the web professional community
- Manage Social
- Manage social media team to execute on HostGator strategy
- Work with social media team members to develop campaigns that drive brand awareness, adhere to brand standards and ultimately drive company value.
- Manage Tradeshows team that advances HostGator’s brand awareness offline.
- BA/BS degree in marketing, communications or other relevant area
- 4+ years managing content and social media
- Past experience producing content for the web specifically, as well as channel-specific knowledge (blog, SlideShare, Facebook, Twitter, etc.).
- Past experience building audiences either online or offline.
- A dual-minded approach: You’re highly creative and an excellent writer but can also be process-driven, think scale, and rely on data to make decisions.
- Experience executing social media campaigns
- Experience executing trade shows.
- Strong leadership, communication and project management skills
- Ability to multitask while maintaining high attention to detail
- Experience reviewing site metrics and making strategic decisions based on data from web analytics tools such as Google Analytics and SEMRush
Reports to HostGator Head of Marketing