Endurance International Group (NASDAQ: EIGI) helps millions of small businesses realize their dreams. We equip small businesses worldwide with products and technology to power their online web presence, email marketing, mobile business solutions, and more. Endurance’s best in class family of brands includes Constant Contact, Bluehost, HostGator, Domain.com, BigRock, and SiteBuilder, among others. Headquartered in Burlington, Massachusetts, Endurance employs more than 3,800 people across the United States, Brazil, India, and the United Kingdom.The Endurance International Group is looking for an exceptional Software QA Engineer who is responsible for building QA processes/procedures, for building test plans/test cases, for executing functional, regression, and performance tests and for leading other QA resources across distributed teams.
We are looking for a candidate with:
- 7+ years of experience in Software test and Software Quality Assurance (QA)
- 3+ years of experience in QA leadership, prioritization, allocation and planning
- 3+ years in an Agile SDLC
- Ability to build relationships and implement change
- Experience in working with distributed teams
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with Manual, API, Data, Performance, Regression, Functional, and Automated testing.
Essential Key skills:
- Team Leadership
- Strong working experience in Agile QA Processes and Projects
- Knowledge in Testing tools like JIRA, Selenium, and various scripting tools
- Team Liaison experience - interfacing with remote and overseas QA teams
- Automation Testing experience
- Knowledge of Performance testing tools
- Database Testing
Duties & Accountabilities:
- Own SQA and Test activities and deliverables for multiple scrum teams.
- Provide support to Agile teams for estimating, planning, executing, monitoring & controlling test activities
- Review and recommend improvements to documentation eg. Test plans, Test cases, Test strategy
- Responsible for handling and providing escalations as necessary during the Software Test Lifecycle
- Own the continuous improvement of quality processes including, Required Documentation, Testing Processes, and the overall quality of the Agile teams software
- Monitor, and enforce all processes and Organizational testing standards
- Track and prepare reports on testing activities including testing results, test case coverage, required resources, defects reports, release status, performance baselines, etc…
- Review various reports prepared by QA/Test engineers to ensure on time quality client deliverables
- Provide daily/monthly/quarterly QA/Test metrics
- Interact with all levels and functions within the organization
- Provide leadership for offshore QA resources. System infrastructure support, test case/plan support, interfacing to development team support.
- Business Competencies
- Work with the Development teams to ensure product test requirements are meeting the highest standards
- Work closely with development and product groups to ensure deadlines are met
- Execute manual system tests when needed, and identify those that can be automated for regression purposes
- Assist with the running and reporting of automated regression test suites as needed
- Ensure defects and identified customer incidents are prioritized and dealt with, and that any new versions of software are released in a controlled and timely manner
- Accurately report test progress to the Dev Leads, PO, Dev Team Manager, and other stakeholders.
- Build custom test tools
- High standard of written work
- Strong analytical and mathematical skills
- Open minded with a positive attitude , flexible and willing to adapt to changing situations
- Focused on delivery
- Self-starter, self-initiated learner
- Must be an excellent communicator both written and verbally
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Must be able to work in a team environment
EIG is an equal opportunity employer.