Are you a highly motivated Financial Sales Advisor seeking a new challenge? Horace Mann has the ideal opportunity for you.
We're currently looking for a Financial Relationship Advisor in the Tampa, Hillsborough County, FL area.
About the Role
This position offers exceptional uncapped earning potential, including a base salary, commissions, incentive bonuses, and trailers. With the expectation to earn a six-figure income, this role presents an unparalleled opportunity for ambitious Registered Representative. As a Financial Relationship Advisor with Horace Mann, you will build something that matters to you with the backing of the largest multi-line insurance and financial services company that is dedicated to Educators.
You Will Thrive
- You have access to current clients and book of business.
- Engaging with existing and new clients and building trusting relationships with a high degree of integrity and personal accountability.
- Uncovering cross-sell opportunities for other company products and services and refers to appropriate business area.
- Retaining and growing Horace Mann's Life, Retirement and Wealth Management business in 3rd largest school district in Florida.
- Leading in-person "Lunch & Learn" events and enrollments at the worksite.
- With a high degree of autonomy and independence.
- Using data-driven insights to identify opportunities for sales growth and new client acquisition.
- Having access to an expansive list of retirement and wealth management solutions/platforms.
This provides multiple avenues for high earning potential and career growth.
- Life License
- FINRA Series 6 Securities license (Series 63 or 65 preferred)
- At least a year related experience in the financial advisor/client facing role
- Currently in growth mode, seeking to grow and expand client base
- Exceptional client relationship management skills
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as a team member
- Balance multiple responsibilities simultaneously
- Demonstrate exceptional time-management skills
- Extensive Life Insurance sales experience
- Experience selling fixed and variable annuities
- Experience with 403(b) and/or 457 clients
Our passionate team is dedicated to helping educators achieve financial success, and joining us will provide you with the potential for a 6-figure income and a fulfilling career. If you're a highly motivated financial sales advisor with a proven track record of success, extensive Life Insurance sales experience, experience selling fixed and variable annuities, and experience with 403(b) and/or 457 clients, we want to hear from you.
Don't miss out on the opportunity to take your Financial Sales Advisor career to the next level with a successful team.
Apply now and start your journey towards a fulfilling and lucrative career with Horace Mann.
Horace Mann was founded in 1945 by two Springfield, Illinois, teachers who saw a need for quality, affordable auto insurance for teachers. Since then, we’ve broadened our mission to helping all educators protect what they have today and prepare for a successful tomorrow. And with our broadened mission has come corporate growth: We serve more than 4,100 school districts nationwide, we’re publicly traded on the New York Stock Exchange (symbol: HMN) and we have more than $12 billion in assets.
We’re motivated by the fact that educators take care of our children’s future, and we believe they deserve someone to look after theirs. We help educators identify their financial goals and develop plans to achieve them. This includes insurance to protect what they have today and financial products to help them prepare for their future. Our tailored offerings include special rates and benefits for educators.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status
For applicants that are California residents, please review our California Consumer Privacy Notice