Are you seeking a lucrative and meaningful career? Something local where you can help enrich and protect the lives of Educators? All with a publicly traded firm with a stellar reputation for 75+ years?
As a Life Insurance Specialist in your local Horace Mann Insurance office, you’ll be able to help protect the assets and loved ones of Educators in your community by cultivating and fostering relationships, delivering personalized service, and imparting your knowledge of life insurance products to ensure the clients’ unique needs are protected.
Here’s what you’ll do:
- Reach out to prospective clients – warm calls, most will be Horace Mann clients already.
- Talk to clients, get to know them, educate them. Discover where they are now, what their dreams are, and offer products that will protect them now and be instrumental in helping them achieve their dreams.
- Become a trusted advisor and subject matter expert to help drive referrals which lead to more business for you!
- Maintain all necessary licensing.
Here’s who you are:
- 3+ years of experience selling life insurance products
Here’s what you can expect:
- A significant, commission-based income – work hard and be rewarded – many agents earn well over 6 figures!
- A flexible schedule
- World class training and continuing education
- Better sleep knowing you help America’s Educators on a daily basis
We are a:
- Publicly traded insurance and financial services firm with $14 billion in assets.
- Growing company: 3 acquisitions in 4 years – NTA, BCG and Madison National.
- A rated company by A.M. Best, Standard & Poor’s, Moody’s Investor Service and Fitch Ratings!
- Welcomed provider in nearly 4,000 public school districts across the country.
- Company founded by Educators in 1945 to help other educators.
- Equal opportunity employer.
Schedule Interview with the recruiter: https://calendly.com/wade-roberts/30min