Horace Mann has an Exclusive Insurance Agent position coming available soon in Gillette, WY
Whether you have experience as a teacher, outside sales representative, or management, insurance, finance, or business ownership experience, you can be successful here. As an Exclusive Agent, you have excellent earning potential, access to a professional training program, and the opportunity to help provide solutions specifically geared to and priced for educators.
The Insurance Agent works directly with the Regional Field Leader (Agency Consultant).
You Will Enjoy
- Well-Established Book of Business
- Renewals are nearly 6-figures
- No External Office Requirement
- A dedicated Premier Service Rep to assist with client service work
- A niche market with built-in relationships to increase your opportunity for success
- Technology and continued training to support your base of operations
- A multi-line product portfolio; and
- Market access and relationship-building programs
You Possess the Following
- Strong interpersonal and business management skills while building your agency.
- 2-4 years of experience in the insurance and financial services industry preferred; and
- Gain appropriate insurance licenses (Required - Life & Health, Property & Casualty)
- Gain FINRA Series 6 & 63 if applicable in certain regions.
- Be dedicated to solving the financial challenges educators face.
- Excel at gaining market access and building relationships.
- Be comfortable presenting information to potential customers one-on-one and in large groups.
- Attend networking, community, sales, and industry events; and
- Be willing to invest time and resources to ensure business success.
Horace Mann Educators Corporation
We're the country's most comprehensive multiline insurance and financial services company serving educators. At Horace Mann, we know educators take care of our children's future, and we believe they deserve someone to look after theirs.
We're an equal opportunity employer