Horace Mann company is hiring a self-motivated, passionate Salesperson for Tulsa County.
Whether you have experience as a teacher, outside sales representative, or management, insurance, finance, or business ownership experience, you can be successful here.
We have spent years developing and cultivating relationships with our markets' trusted Associations, Unions, and administrations.
As an independent Horace Mann agent, you will conduct in-person events at our customers' workplace and these events bring buyers directly to you!
No need to buy leads - No evenings - No weekends!
You Will Receive
- A defined marketing territory
- A niche market to increase your opportunity for success
- Competitive compensation and bonus structure
- Uncapped earning
- A 3-Year bonus & incentive up-start structure
- Technology and Infrastructure to support your base of operations
- Support and best practices from other successful agents
- Marketing and relationship building programs
On top of all that, you'll have the personal satisfaction of having a direct positive impact on your local community helping teachers, principals, administrators and educators.
What do our agents say?
"My expectations have been exceeded!"
"The sky's really the limit with what you can do - I'm living proof!"
"It's everything they said it would be--very honest and straightforward."
"My success is me, my work ethic and HM's contribution."
Contact Horace Mann TODAY!
A "Day in the Life" of an Exclusive Insurance & Financial Services Sales Agent at Horace Mann includes 2 major roles:
- Conducting Lunch & Learns, Retirement Seminars and Product Workshops with teachers, communicating the value of our diversified product line
- Leading school programs such as perfect attendance awards for students as well as teacher recognition programs
- Building relationships while delivering valuable programs to your community
Sales And Service
- Keeping in touch and providing service to current clients and prospective clients
- Conducting consultative sales appointments in your defined marketing territory to help protect your clients and their families
- Following up on your sales and networking efforts throughout the community
Successful Insurance Agent should have an entrepreneurial spirit and be willing to invest time and resources for business success. Strong professional, interpersonal, business management and communication skills are essential while building your agency and sales and support team. Confidence, positive attitude, trustworthiness and the highest degree of integrity are key to prospecting, sales and service.
**Must be able to obtain both Property & Casualty and Life & Health Insurance licenses.