Who we are
HopSkipDrive’s mission is to create opportunity for all through mobility. Our safe, innovative youth transportation solution is used by over 300 school districts, charter schools, government agencies and busy families to get kids where they need to go.
With nearly 500,000 yellow buses on the road every day and 3.5 billion miles driven a year, student transportation is the largest mass transit system in the US. And while districts spend $25 billion annually on transportation, only 30% of kids get to school everyday on a school bus. Add to the equation a crippling bus driver shortage and increasing needs for individualized transportation solutions, and it is clear the current system is expensive, inefficient and ripe for disruption.
We create personalized transportation solutions from one to many, and everything in between.
We’re a company with heart
Our partnerships with school districts, child welfare agencies and nonprofits ensure equitable educational access for our most vulnerable populations, including youth in foster care, youth experiencing homelessness, and youth with special needs.
We understand that the difference between struggle and success can sometimes be as simple as the ability to show up, which is why we’re on a mission to use innovative technology, coupled with operational expertise and new thinking to help kids reach their full potential by providing a safe, dependable way to get them where they are going.
We’re an awesome place to work
Our company culture has been well-recognized — HopSkipDrive has been named to Best Places to Work lists from Built in LA, Comparably, Inc. and the Los Angeles Business Journal. Comparably also named us to the Best Company for Professional Development, Best CEO and Best CEOs for Women lists.
We’re growing rapidly
Founded by three moms as a solution to their own transportation challenges, we now serve nine states and 16 markets across the country and continue to expand at a rapid pace, twice making the Inc. 5000 and Deloitte 500 Fast-Growing Technology lists. Backed by top-tier venture capital firms, HopSkipDrive has raised $70M in funding to date.
Who you are
Reporting to the Director of Growth Marketing and Marketing Operations, the ideal candidate has a strong foundation in Marketing, a go-getter attitude, and the drive to advance their career in a rapidly growing technology company. No job is below you, and you always think like a business owner. You are excited to jump in and help your teammates, and you’re always thinking of ways to constructively challenge the status quo and improve the business. You are an A+ player who is inspired by the mission we are pursuing and by the opportunity to define a new category in an incredibly fast-moving market. You are excited to bring your best everyday, to learn from those around you and to push hard while contributing to our powerful vision of positively impacting kids’ lives everyday.
At HopSkipDrive, we know that to tackle our toughest challenges, we need different approaches, unique perspectives, and new ways of thinking. We are building a team of creative problem-solvers from many different backgrounds.
- Be a thought partner with stakeholders on the Marketing team to surface actionable insights and recommendations
- Work in partnership with Marketing and BI teams developing marketing & media mix models and multi-touch attribution solutions to inform marketing spend allocations and partners for future campaigns
- Collaborate with distributed Business Intelligence, Marketplace, Operations, Product and Engineering teams to ensure quality of data and tracking
- Gather and analyze data from a variety of sources (including but not limited to Facebook, Google, Pinterest, Google Analytics, offline media dashboards) to improve the effectiveness of marketing efforts throughout the CareDriver lifecycle
- Identify, build and analyze key metrics and traffic patterns to measure attribution and performance of marketing programs
- Perform ad-hoc reporting and analysis to uncover pipeline and campaign performance gaps
- Contributing to Marketing initiatives to offer ideas and facilitate the establishment and measurement of KPIs
- Communicate insights using data visualization and presentations to a range of stakeholders
- Work in collaboration with marketing stakeholders to design A/B and multivariate tests, and report on performance (digital ads, email campaigns, TV, etc.)
Skills and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in a quantitative field, such as computer science, statistics, applied mathematics, or other related areas of study, or equivalent years of experience
- 3+ years of marketing analytics experience across ad efficacy, data science or business intelligence engineering teams within the tech space (marketplace company experience preferred)
- Deep and broad knowledge of ad measurement ecosystem (e.g., lift testing, multi-touch attribution, app install measurement, reach/audience) and industry trends
- Strong statistical knowledge and experimental design or A/B testing experience in online controlled experiments
- Expert level knowledge and understanding of Tableau, Power BI or other data visualization tools, data ingestion process, data set creation
- Experience programming in SQL (Python, R nice to have)
- Executes with a high degree of precision, ensuring attention to detail
- Current pulse on digital platforms, tools, and trends that are reshaping media and advertising every day
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to convey technical concepts and their implications to non-experts with diverse backgrounds
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, ever-changing work environment
- Highly self-motivated, with attention to detail and a passion for applying research in your analyses
- Strong applied statistics and mathematics skills: hypothesis testing, regression, classification, or optimization
- Experience with causal inference techniques, econometrics, bayesian and/or frequentist hypothesis testing
- Power Excel user.
- Nice to have experience: Google Tag Manager, MMP (Branch, Appsflyer, Adjust, Kochava), Iterable (or HubSpot, Marketo)
What you will get
We want you to be an owner in our company and share in executing our vision, so every full-time employee has equity. In addition, we offer competitive market comp, flexible vacation, FSA, medical, dental, vision and life insurance, 401(k), and an opportunity to work for a uniquely positioned, VC-backed company in a hugely attractive space with significant upside potential.
Equal Opportunity Employer
HopSkipDrive is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected class. HopSkipDrive is also proud to operate as a drug-free workplace.