About Hopscotch Primary Care
At Hopscotch Primary Care, we believe great healthcare should be accessible to all people across all communities. Today, almost 20% of Americans live in a rural community, yet only 11% of physicians practice in those same communities. We are on a mission to transform healthcare in rural America. We provide high-quality primary care tailored to meet the needs of our patients through our robust care model and comprehensive care team, delivering care in our clinics, and across settings, and wrapping resources around the patients who need them most.
Our patients and the care teams who serve them sit at the center of everything we do at Hopscotch. Hopscotch Primary Care takes a team approach to serve patient needs and provide the best care possible. Our goal is to provide the care each of us would want for ourselves or for our family members, in the right setting, and at the right time.
Today, we are serving thousands of patients in our value-based care model and the number is growing every day. If you want to bring your experience, skill and passion to make a lasting impact in healthcare, we’d like to meet you.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are seeking a field-based Human Resources Business Partner (HRBP) to support our clinics and work closely with Hopscotch’s management team to align business goals with HR strategies. The HRBP serves as a consultant to the business on HR-related issues and helps to develop and implement HR policies, programs, and initiatives that support the overall business objectives.
Specific responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- HRIS Systems Administration
- Payroll Processing
- Benefits Administration/Open Enrollment
- Onboarding Coordination
- Annual Compliance Testing Management
- EEO Data Collection and Reporting
- Leave Administration
- Employee Relations
- Performance Management
- Talent Development
- Succession Planning
- Offboarding Coordination
- Exit Interviews
- Effectively communicating and collaborating with employees, managers, and other stakeholders within the organization to identify and address HR-related needs and challenges
The HRBP is a critical hire to lead our passionate, skilled, and committed team at Hopscotch as we work to achieve our big and important mission.
You’ll be a great fit for this position if you have 3+ years of combined experience. You also have a proven track record demonstrating:
- Success in building and driving results in a high-growth, fast-paced organization, managing to success through scale and change
- Strength in execution, a drive for results and a commitment to excellence, accountability and follow-through using robust organizational skills, program management, collaboration and communication
- Strategic thinking, including the ability to develop robust insights from various sources, grounded in data and objective analysis, with the ability to make concrete recommendations and outline clear action steps to enable results.
- Articulate and succinct communication, including complex concepts, verbally and in writing, and use synthesized communications to drive execution and results.
- High EQ and a collaborative and trust-driven working style to quickly build relationships, internally and externally, to enable our work and culture.
- Comfort with dynamic and sometimes ambiguous settings, showing the skill to bring a structured, proactive approach to prioritize and execute in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Ability to learn quickly and leverage critical thinking and perseverance to take initiatives, solve problems, operate with autonomy and succeed in high-pressure situations.
- Willingness to act with courage, lean into conflict and foster the ‘tough’ conversations that need to happen to support our culture and success together
From a cultural perspective, you are:
- Committed to excellence and bring a growth mindset to everything you do
- Patient- and mission-focused, with a passion for healthcare and service to the providers who deliver healthcare
- Agile, yet thoughtful and can work effectively in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Constantly seeking ways to simplify and improve how things are done, bringing a positive attitude to challenges
- Team-first and lead with humility, setting the tone for others to do the same
- Accountable, holding yourself and others to a high standard and seek to support and develop others
- Willing to roll up your sleeves, bringing a high work ethic and strong collaboration skills to work effectively with people of all backgrounds
- Concise and articulate, drive towards clarity and deliver on your commitments
At Hopscotch Primary Care, we embrace diversity, invest in a culture of inclusion and positivity and encourage all to apply to join our team. You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.