Hopps (www.hopps.io) is an LA-based startup that provides one-click access to instant help with some of the most popular digital marketing tools. Our platform connects clients with vetted experts in less than 120 seconds via screenshare to solve roadblocks in real-time. Whether you need help with setup, optimization, or strategy, Hopps can help you get it right in a fraction of the time.
The Google Marketing Expert role is a remote, freelancer position on the Hopps platform. As an expert you’ll be connected to clients via Hopps’ web based audio-video technology to help provide real time answers and insight. The role requires at least 3 years of industry experience working with Google’s suite of digital marketing tools and excellent verbal communications skills. Experience working with multiple clients at an agency and certifications/ credentials in relevant marketing tools is preferred, but not required.
We’re looking for experts to address specific client questions in the categories below:
- Google Ads Setup, Optimization, & Integrations
- Google Analytics Setup, Optimization & Integrations
- Google Tag Manager Setup, Optimization & Integrations
Marketing experts manage their own schedule. They choose when to work on the platform and which client session to join based on availability, specific client question etc. Marketing experts will be paid based on billable time for each session they run on Hopps.
- When a client submits a request for help you will be notified via email and text.
- Based on your availability and the nature of the request, you can choose to either accept or decline the session.
- During each session you will:
- Help understand more about the client’s issue and the KPI’s they are looking for.
- Collaborate with the client in real time to solve their issues and get them set up for success.
- Upskill the client. Unlike agencies, we work with the client to teach them how to solve these problems on their own and enable them to succeed independently.
- Leverage video, screen share and chat to be most effective during the session.
- Summarize your insights, tips and advice and provide clients’ with clear next steps.
- Provide feedback/ active suggestions to the Hopps team to improve platform experience.
- Remote but US based; Authorized to work in the United States
- Bachelor’s degree: Marketing graduate preferred
- 3+ years’ experience using and building out Google Ads, Google Analytics, or Google Tag Manager at a B2B and/or B2C company
- Experience working as a marketing advisor to SMBs
- Extensive and recent experience in at least two of the categories listed in the role details
- Traits we are looking for in an expert:
- Credible and authentic
- Collaborative and an engaged listener
- Structured problem solver who can break down and easily explain complex tasks
- Exceptional verbal communicator with outstanding interpersonal skills
- Flexible work: Supplement current full-time or part-time role, work from anywhere and whenever you want!
- Save time: No tedious business development work to source new clients. We match you to a Hopps client directly into an active session.
- Transparent and competitive compensation based on the sessions’ billable time. The more you work on the platform, the more you get paid.
- Seamless payment process with payments made via Stripe within 72 hours.
- Join a thriving community of marketing experts to network with and knowledge share!
- The opportunity to produce content with Hopps’ internal marketing team that will be distributed to thousands of potential clients.