Hopps (www.hopps.io) is an LA-based startup that provides enterprises with one-click access for instant help with marketing tools. Through our platform’s AI-driven matching, vetted experts screen-share with a company's employees in < 120 seconds to solve roadblocks in real-time. The company just raised a pre-seed round and is actively building out a network of highly experienced, top caliber professionals to freelance as experts on the platform.
The Marketing Expert role is a remote, freelancer position on the Hopps platform. Marketing experts use the Hopps’ web based platform to join an audio-video session with a Hopps’ client and offer deep insights in real time to answer tactical marketing question(s). The role requires at least 5 years of industry experience working as a Digital Marketing Manager or higher and excellent verbal communications skills. Experience working with multiple clients at an agency and certifications/ credentials in relevant marketing tools is highly preferred.
We’re looking for experts to address specific client questions in 2 or more categories below:
- Facebook/ Instagram Ads setup and optimization
- Google Ads setup and optimization
- LinkedIn Ads setup and optimization
- Email Marketing Tools setup and campaign review (incl. Mailchimp, Constant Contact)
- Marketing Automation/ CRM tools setup and optimization (incl. Hubspot, Marketo)
- Conversion Rate Optimization Tools setup and optimization
Marketing experts manage their own schedule. They choose when to work on the platform and which client session to join based on availability, specific client question etc. Marketing experts will be paid based on billable time for each session they run on Hopps.
- Review incoming sessions via email/ text or while on the platform and join sessions per your availability.
- During each session:
- Share professional background, gain context and develop a strong rapport with the client. User experience is our highest priority.
- Clarify scope, drive the discussion and collaborate in real time to solve client questions.
- Leverage video, screen share and chat to be most effective during the session.
- Summarize your insights, tips and advice and provide clients’ with clear next steps.
- Provide feedback/ active suggestions to the Hopps team to improve platform experience.
- Remote but US based; Authorized to work in the United States
- Bachelor’s degree: Computer Science, Engineering or Marketing graduate preferred
- 5+ years’ manager experience in performance/ digital marketing at a B2B/ B2C company
- Some experience working as a marketing advisor to SMBs preferred
- Extensive and recent experience in two or more categories listed in the role details
- Traits we are looking for in an expert:
- Credible and authentic
- Collaborative and an engaged listener
- Structured problem solver who can break down and easily explain complex tasks
- Exceptional verbal communicator with outstanding interpersonal skills
- Flexible work: Supplement current full-time or part-time role, work from anywhere and whenever you want!
- Save time: No tedious business development work to source new clients. We match you to a Hopps client directly into an active session.
- Transparent and competitive compensation based on the sessions’ billable time. The more you work on the platform, the more you get paid.
- Seamless payment process with payments made via Stripe within 72 hours.
- Join a thriving community of marketing experts to network with and knowledge share!