In January 2021, Hopin announced its acquisition of StreamYard, the leading live streaming studio which allows content creators to create professional-quality video streaming experiences. In addition to eventually integrating its features into the Hopin platform, StreamYard will continue to also offer its live streaming studio tools to independent content creators.
Millions of users participate in StreamYard powered broadcasts every month. If you want to solve problems with code on a product that has a high impact on real people daily, join us on this adventure!!!
We love StreamYard and its community. We work tirelessly to improve our tool and create the best experience possible. Our users tell us that StreamYard makes streaming fun – you can quickly create engaging content with guests, show on screen comments/lower thirds, and brand your broadcasts with themes, overlays, and backgrounds. You don’t need to know anything about technology or streaming to get started. And even though StreamYard is simple, techy folks love how powerful it is under the hood, and how effective it is for streaming group discussions.
The mission of the growth team is to help StreamYard become prolific and reach the level of impact we know we’re capable of having in the world. The growth team has the autonomy to run experiments across StreamYard’s entire product with the goal of attracting and retaining more broadcasters. The growth team moves fast and is very data driven. If you’re the type of person that gets excited by working on problems that have a big impact on the business, then this role might be a great fit for you.
- Excellent Frontend Development skills with React, CSS and HTML.
- Fullstack experience with modern web development language e.g Node.js
- Experienced creating beautiful buttery smooth user interfaces that delight customers
- Deployed customer-facing software into a product environment
- Strong understanding of different software development practices and how each can help shop more value to our customers
- Passion for clean and appropriately tested code
- Strong analytical and critical thinking
- Good communication skills
Nice to have
- Self-starter, able to deliver project on time meeting high quality standards
- Strong background in technology and application design
- Strong understanding of different software development practices, infrastructure, and how each can help shop more value to customers
- Fully remote, global team
- Flexible schedules
- Laptop assigned, Mac or Dell (Windows)
- Health Insurance Support
- Parental Leave
- $1000 USD for Home-Office Set up
- $100 USD monthly remote work stipend
- $1500 USD for Learning & Development
Where and How We Hire
Being a remote company enables us to hire the best talent from selected locations around the world. We can engage with you in any of our jurisdictions listed below, all you need to do is demonstrate the legal right to work and be physically present in that country. Some roles may have specific workforce location requirements which will be noted on the job description.
- Entity: Canada, UK, USA
- Employer of Record: India, Ireland, Portugal, Spain
- Full Time Contractor (Self Employed): Argentina, U.A.E.
At Hopin, we're committed to cultivating an environment that promotes equality, diversity, and inclusion. We are a global community and we believe our unique qualities must be celebrated as they are critical to our innovation. It's essential to us that you bring your authentic self to work every single day, no matter your age, ethnicity, religion, citizenship, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, neurodiversity, or otherwise. Inclusion isn't just an initiative at Hopin. We strive to embed it not just into our core values but throughout our entire ecosystem.