At Hopin, we’re reimagining events. Our mission is simple: we exist to make the world feel closer.
Founded in 2019, Hopin brings brands and communities together around highly interactive and engaging experiences. We believe that people should have access to the conversations, moments and ideas they care most about, no matter where they are. Through our highly scalable platform, participants are able to learn, engage, and connect from anywhere in the world.
Hopin started as a virtual events solution but we have since meaningfully expanded our offering from virtual events to hybrid and in-person events, as well as video and workplace collaboration products. This growth has been fueled by a series of strategic acquisitions, including: Boomset - an all-in-one event management platform; Attendify - advancing Event Marketing products; StreamYard - unveiling a video production Studio; video hosting service Streamable and video technology company Jamm.
Listed as one of the 2021 Fast Company Best Workplaces for Innovators, Hopin has scaled to 800+ employees working remotely across 47 countries. Valued at $7.75B, Hopin raised a $450M Series D round of financing and is backed by top tier investors, including Arena Holdings, Altimeter Capital, Adam Street Partners, Untitled Investments, XN Capital, Andreessen Horowitz, DFJ Growth, General Catalyst, GIC, IVP, Northzone, Salesforce Ventures, Slack, Temasek and Tiger Global.
Hopin is seeking an experienced Program Manager to lead the program for a major integration effort from our recent acquisition.
This position plays a pivotal role, reporting to the Director of Engineering leading this effort and communicating with senior leadership regularly to prioritize workstreams, provide updates, and ensure timeliness of results.
- Work with partners to identify achievements/phases, lead planning, identify and minimize risks, and be an integral part of the team to ensure smooth delivery.
- Participate in quarterly/monthly/weekly planning, help ensure product quality and actively influence and adapt our strategy to ensure we deliver value to our customers.
- Act as point person for multiple squads, when collaborating with Product, Customer Service, peer engineering teams, and other parts of the organization.
- Build a sense of accountability, drive alignment, and come up with the right set of metrics to supervise success
- Provide clear communication on progress, next steps, risks, and potential progressions.
- 7-10 years confirmed ability in fast-growing product engineering environments delivering technical and business change across departments
- Excellent partner management
- Strong problem-solving skills and a background in coding/ architecture is a plus
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills, experience in rolling out capabilities across a growing digital stack
- Highly data-driven and should provide substantial insights
More about you
- Excellent communicator and influencing of other departments teams
- You’ve got experience setting goals and measuring your team’s progress towards them (and beyond).
- You lead by example, often really committing and focusing yourself.
- You keep the tempo as high as the level of fun.
- You have an ability to positively influence other areas of the business.
- You don’t avoid those difficult conversations.
This is a remote job, we do need someone to be able to cover 5+ hours of GMT time zone work hours per day from wherever you are.
- Competitive salary
- Fully remote, global team
- Flexible schedules
- Laptop assigned, Mac or Dell (Windows)
- Health Insurance Support
- Parental Leave
- Monthly Wi-Fi stipend
- $800 USD for Home-Office set up
- $1500 USD for Learning & Development
At Hopin, we're committed to cultivating an environment that promotes equality, diversity, and inclusion. We are a global community and we believe our unique qualities must be celebrated as they are critical to our innovation. It's essential to us that you bring your authentic self to work every single day, no matter your age, ethnicity, religion, citizenship, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, neurodiversity, or otherwise. Inclusion isn't just an initiative at Hopin. We strive to embed it not just into our core values but throughout our entire ecosystem.