At Hopin, we’re reimagining events. Our mission is simple: we exist to make the world feel closer.
Founded in 2019, Hopin brings brands and communities together around highly interactive and engaging experiences. We believe that people should have access to the conversations, moments and ideas they care most about, no matter where they are. Through our highly scalable platform, participants are able to learn, engage, and connect from anywhere in the world.
Hopin started as a virtual events solution but we have since meaningfully expanded our offering from virtual events to hybrid and in-person events, as well as video and workplace collaboration products. This growth has been fueled by a series of strategic acquisitions, including: Boomset - an all-in-one event management platform; Attendify - advancing Event Marketing products; StreamYard - unveiling a video production Studio; video hosting service Streamable and video technology company Jamm.
Listed as one of the 2021 Fast Company Best Workplaces for Innovators, Hopin has scaled to 800+ employees working remotely across 47 countries. Valued at $7.75B, Hopin raised a $450M Series D round of financing and is backed by top tier investors, including Arena Holdings, Altimeter Capital, Adam Street Partners, Untitled Investments, XN Capital, Andreessen Horowitz, DFJ Growth, General Catalyst, GIC, IVP, Northzone, Salesforce Ventures, Slack, Temasek and Tiger Global.
Choosing the Jamm team, you’ll join a team of expert engineers working on greenfield projects shaping the future of remote collaboration.
You’ll be fully remote but supported by the whole team, and your work will impact thousands of people every week.
You’ll mostly work on logic-heavy frontends, taking full ownership of whole features. We work in Agile sprints with Vue.js, TypeScript, Node.js and GraphQL.
How You'll Make an Impact
- Collaborate with our product and design team to implement beautiful functional features in our new products
- Advocate for data-guided choices, and collaborate with our product team to look into data to understand feature success, confirm bug fixes and spot issues
- Lead with empathy and mentor a diverse team of engineers with different skill sets to help them grow as engineers
- Experiment, iterate and propose solutions to our most difficult technical challenges
Who You Are
- 3 years of front-end web development experience using modern frameworks such as React, Vue or Angular (we use Vue)
- Passionate about frontend development, you enjoy logic as well as UI work
- Experience writing automated tests
- Eager to learn new skills and technologies, you believe in life-long learning
You Might Also Have
- Experience building real-time applications with technologies such as WebRTC, WebSockets, GraphQL subscriptions, Firebase real-time database.
- Experience with Nuxt.js, Vuetify, Typescript
- Experience with GraphQL and Apollo
- Competitive salary
- Fully remote, global team
- Flexible schedules
- Laptop assigned, Mac or Dell (Windows)
- Health Insurance Support
- Parental Leave
- Monthly Wi-Fi stipend
- $800 USD for Home-Office set up
- $1500 USD for Learning & Development
At Hopin, we're committed to cultivating an environment that promotes equality, diversity, and inclusion. We are a global community and we believe our unique qualities must be celebrated as they are critical to our innovation. It's essential to us that you bring your authentic self to work every single day, no matter your age, ethnicity, religion, citizenship, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, neurodiversity, or otherwise. Inclusion isn't just an initiative at Hopin. We strive to embed it not just into our core values but throughout our entire ecosystem.