At Hopin, we’re reimagining events. Our mission is simple: we exist to make the world feel closer.
Founded in 2019, Hopin brings brands and communities together around highly interactive and engaging experiences. We believe that people should have access to the conversations, moments and ideas they care most about, no matter where they are. Through our highly scalable platform, participants are able to learn, engage, and connect from anywhere in the world.
Hopin started as a virtual events solution but we have since meaningfully expanded our offering from virtual events to hybrid and in-person events, as well as video and workplace collaboration products. This growth has been fueled by a series of strategic acquisitions, including: Boomset - an all-in-one event management platform; Attendify - advancing Event Marketing products; StreamYard - unveiling a video production Studio; video hosting service Streamable and video technology company Jamm.
Listed as one of the 2021 Fast Company Best Workplaces for Innovators, Hopin has scaled to 800+ employees working remotely across 47 countries. Valued at $7.75B, Hopin raised a $450M Series D round of financing and is backed by top tier investors, including Arena Holdings, Altimeter Capital, Adam Street Partners, Untitled Investments, XN Capital, Andreessen Horowitz, DFJ Growth, General Catalyst, GIC, IVP, Northzone, Salesforce Ventures, Slack, Temasek and Tiger Global.
Hopin is seeking a Senior Product Manager to join our Product team. This person will focus on building and improving on Hopin’s new Onsite and Hybrid Events mobile products to further our multi-product suite approach and enable a true all-in-one events platform across a variety of customer use cases. You will rely on your product management abilities, business acumen, and technical know-how to bring Hopin’s suite of products vision to the hands of existing and new customers.
You will be leading the vision, strategy and roadmap for the evolution of Hopin’s new Onsite and Hybrid Events native mobile apps (both iOS and Android). You will be partnering directly with an engineering team, designers, user researchers, and cross-functional stakeholders to understand, build and ship our new mobile products to enable our organizers to seamlessly plan and host virtual and hybrid events and to engage our attendees, as they attend both virtual and hybrid events in 2021 and beyond. Furthermore, you will be able to contribute to innovation of our products and how people connect and share experiences, within Events - one of the fastest growing industries globally.
- Scope product requirements and roadmap for our native mobile applications.
- Build an understanding of our main customer segments (from SMB to Enterprise and across industries) and the primary use cases from a hybrid events and mobile standpoint.
- Define and own the long-term vision, strategy and roadmap for our Onsite and Hybrid events products and define the most important quarterly initiatives for the product and engineering teams to tackle.
- Lead, support and collaborate with a passionate, cross-functional team of engineers, user researchers, designers, and marketing managers to execute against the planned roadmap and continuously up-level the mobile experience and product functionalities for all organizers and attendees.
- 5+ years of experience as a Product Manager or Product leader with experience growing products through a combination of big bets and experiments.
- Experience building mobile applications and user experiences (for iOS and Android) is highly preferred. An understanding of mobile design principles is highly preferred, but not required.
- Experience building and executing a product roadmap for a B2C or B2B product that has achieved a meaningful scale.
- Have the ability to organize and communicate vast amounts of complexity.
- Have built products by collaborating cross-functionally across engineering, product, data and analytics, marketing, design and other key stakeholders.
- Not only have you shipped new products, but you’re obsessed with continuous product improvement and can optimize for shipping a portfolio of small, medium and large releases.
- Strong analytical skills and mindset.
- Interest and passion for the Events industry and the future of shared experiences online and offline is appreciated.
- Fluent in English.
- Confident in communicating complex product challenges.
- Excellent communication skills and an ability to work closely with creative, technical, and business stakeholders.
- Competitive salary
- Fully remote, global team
- Flexible schedules
- Laptop assigned, Mac or Dell (Windows)
- Health Insurance Support
- Parental Leave
- Monthly Wi-Fi stipend
- $800 USD for Home-Office set up
- $1500 USD for Learning & Development
At Hopin, we're committed to cultivating an environment that promotes equality, diversity, and inclusion. We are a global community and we believe our unique qualities must be celebrated as they are critical to our innovation. It's essential to us that you bring your authentic self to work every single day, no matter your age, ethnicity, religion, citizenship, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, neurodiversity, or otherwise. Inclusion isn't just an initiative at Hopin. We strive to embed it not just into our core values but throughout our entire ecosystem.