At Hopin, we’re reimagining events. Our mission is simple: we exist to make the world feel closer.
Founded in 2019, Hopin brings brands and communities together around highly interactive and engaging experiences. We believe that people should have access to the conversations, moments and ideas they care most about, no matter where they are. Through our highly scalable platform, participants are able to learn, engage, and connect from anywhere in the world.
Hopin started as a virtual events solution but we have since meaningfully expanded our offering from virtual events to hybrid and in-person events, as well as video and workplace collaboration products. This growth has been fueled by a series of strategic acquisitions, including: Boomset - an all-in-one event management platform; Attendify - advancing Event Marketing products; StreamYard - unveiling a video production Studio; video hosting service Streamable and video technology company Jamm.
Listed as one of the 2021 Fast Company Best Workplaces for Innovators, Hopin has scaled to 800+ employees working remotely across 47 countries. Valued at $7.75B, Hopin raised a $450M Series D round of financing and is backed by top tier investors, including Arena Holdings, Altimeter Capital, Adam Street Partners, Untitled Investments, XN Capital, Andreessen Horowitz, DFJ Growth, General Catalyst, GIC, IVP, Northzone, Salesforce Ventures, Slack, Temasek and Tiger Global.
StreamYard is seeking a Data Analyst to lead all data efforts. Your efforts will help guide the Growth team’s decisions and improve their processes. You’ll own the team's end-to-end analytics, taking on challenges ranging from improving marketing attribution to helping design retention experiments.
- Own data systems & analysis for the Growth team
- Perform analyses & experiments to draw insights and identify opportunities
- Maintain our data integrity -- clearly document all data practices and troubleshoot & solve any data quality issues
- Own all aspect of our data pipelines and turn raw data into clear dashboards used by the entire organization
- Perform migrations / update data models when necessary
- Highly experienced with SQL, excel/sheets, ETLs/data pipelines, and BI software
- Highly experienced with at least one scripting language (Python etc.)
- Strong analytical and critical thinking
- Great communication skills
Nice to have
- Prior experience working on a Growth team
- Familiarity with Salesforce, Google Analytics, and other Martech
- Competitive salary
- Fully remote, global team
- Flexible schedules
- Laptop assigned, Mac or Dell (Windows)
- Health Insurance Support
- Parental Leave
- Monthly Wi-Fi stipend
- $800 USD for Home-Office set up
- $1500 USD for Learning & Development
At Hopin, we're committed to cultivating an environment that promotes equality, diversity, and inclusion. We are a global community and we believe our unique qualities must be celebrated as they are critical to our innovation. It's essential to us that you bring your authentic self to work every single day, no matter your age, ethnicity, religion, citizenship, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, neurodiversity, or otherwise. Inclusion isn't just an initiative at Hopin. We strive to embed it not just into our core values but throughout our entire ecosystem.