At Hopin, we’re reimagining events. Our mission is simple: we exist to make the world feel closer.
Founded in 2019, Hopin brings brands and communities together around highly interactive and engaging experiences. We believe that people should have access to the conversations, moments and ideas they care most about, no matter where they are. Through our highly scalable platform, participants are able to learn, engage, and connect from anywhere in the world.
Hopin started as a virtual events solution but we have since meaningfully expanded our offering from virtual events to hybrid and in-person events, as well as video and workplace collaboration products. This growth has been fueled by a series of strategic acquisitions, including: Boomset - an all-in-one event management platform; Attendify - advancing Event Marketing products; StreamYard - unveiling a video production Studio; video hosting service Streamable and video technology company Jamm.
Listed as one of the 2021 Fast Company Best Workplaces for Innovators, Hopin has scaled to 800+ employees working remotely across 47 countries. Valued at $7.75B, Hopin raised a $450M Series D round of financing and is backed by top tier investors, including Arena Holdings, Altimeter Capital, Adam Street Partners, Untitled Investments, XN Capital, Andreessen Horowitz, DFJ Growth, General Catalyst, GIC, IVP, Northzone, Salesforce Ventures, Slack, Temasek and Tiger Global.
As our always on Customer Support team grows, we are looking for a Senior Manager, Customer Support Operations to build and lead a team in optimizing the customer experience while driving operational excellence and maximizing organizational effectiveness. In this exciting role you will define Support Operations at Hopin and build out the team, tools and processes to help us drive a delightful customer experience at scale. You will be responsible for setting and executing the vision of operations and strategy as it relates to Customer Support. You will own workforce management, business process outsourcing (outsourced partners), process management and our voice of the customer data. We are looking for someone who will proactively identify areas of leverage, develop strategies and execute plans to improve systems and processes in an effort to scale and accelerate the Customer Support organization. This person should be highly organized, have a track record in the delivery of a wide range of initiatives, experience collaborating with cross-functional teams and a passion for working in a hyper growth environment. You must have a deep understanding of customer support technologies supporting SaaS in an agile environment with a proven track-record of building teams.
- Oversee and run Support Ops for our 24/7 global, remote Support Team
- Responsible for all workforce management planning including capacity planning and staffing
- Oversee the outsource partner relationships and performance
- Keep our team running smoothly with great process management
- Optimize our multichannel strategy including Chat and email plus build additional channels to meet customers needs
- Optimize and refine the data and content infrastructure for a multi brand business
- Create the successful integration of centralized services teams, establishing shared processes and policies to improve the customer experience and better enable the team
- Partner with Strategy Ops to design and execute backend system technology improvements to reduce agent handle time
- Develop strategies to increase the quality of service through VoC analysis
- Deliver VoC insights to influence strategy & customer experience
- 7+ years experience within a multi-channel contact center
- 3+ years experience with Support Operations
- Experience managing and mentoring high performing, distributed teams
- Super motivated, can-do attitude, problem solver and excited by a fast paced environment.
- Excellent at working with data, KPIs and spreadsheet based analysis
- Experience leading teams of manager level employees
- CRM platform experience (Salesforce, Zendesk)
- Expert Excel/Google sheets proficiency
- Experience developing executive-level communications
- University degree or equivalent experience in a relevant field
- Fluent English speaker with outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Competitive salary
- Fully remote, global team
- Flexible schedules
- Laptop assigned, Mac or Dell (Windows)
- Health Insurance Support
- Parental Leave
- Monthly Wi-Fi stipend
- $800 USD for Home-Office set up
- $1500 USD for Learning & Development
At Hopin, we're committed to cultivating an environment that promotes equality, diversity, and inclusion. We are a global community and we believe our unique qualities must be celebrated as they are critical to our innovation. It's essential to us that you bring your authentic self to work every single day, no matter your age, ethnicity, religion, citizenship, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, neurodiversity, or otherwise. Inclusion isn't just an initiative at Hopin. We strive to embed it not just into our core values but throughout our entire ecosystem.