At Hopin, we’re reimagining events. Our mission is simple: we exist to make the world feel closer.
Founded in 2019, Hopin brings brands and communities together around highly interactive and engaging experiences. We believe that people should have access to the conversations, moments and ideas they care most about, no matter where they are. Through our highly scalable platform, participants are able to learn, engage, and connect from anywhere in the world.
Hopin started as a virtual events solution but we have since meaningfully expanded our offering from virtual events to hybrid and in-person events, as well as video and workplace collaboration products. This growth has been fueled by a series of strategic acquisitions, including: Boomset - an all-in-one event management platform; Attendify - advancing Event Marketing products; StreamYard - unveiling a video production Studio; video hosting service Streamable and video technology company Jamm.
Listed as one of the 2021 Fast Company Best Workplaces for Innovators, Hopin has scaled to 800+ employees working remotely across 47 countries. Valued at $7.75B, Hopin raised a $450M Series D round of financing and is backed by top tier investors, including Arena Holdings, Altimeter Capital, Adam Street Partners, Untitled Investments, XN Capital, Andreessen Horowitz, DFJ Growth, General Catalyst, GIC, IVP, Northzone, Salesforce Ventures, Slack, Temasek and Tiger Global.
Hopin is seeking a Scaled Customer Success Manager to join our team! As our ideal candidate, you are an experienced CSM with a passion for developing deep relationships with our customers at scale. As a trusted advisor, you are driven to support customers to achieve ROI with our products by deepening adoption, usage, and value. You are highly organized, accountable, and passionate about seeing projects through successful outcomes. You thrive in collaborative, hyper growth environments.
- Understand why a customer chose Hopin, work with the customer to define measurable outcomes that achieve their goals with Hopin in a way that scales
- Establish a trusted advisor relationship, guiding your customers to achieving their goals.
- Manage roughly $2M book of business
- Partner with customers via 1:many channels to achieve successful outcomes with Hopin products
- Drive and iterate on best practices playbooks and delivery channels to maximize onboarding, adoption, and expansion success at scale
- Exceed OKRs and operational metrics, continuously improving processes to exceed customer expectations
- Leverage adoption and business insights to identify customer references, and preempt customer escalations
- Achieve deep technical understanding of Hopin’s products and critical business processes
- Build deep relationships across GTM and Technology teams to improve customer experience and build advocacy
- Participate in strategic projects or initiatives to drive improvements across our go-to-market approach and customer experience
- 5+ years in customer success management, event success management roles (or similar)
- Strong empathy for customers and passion for growth
- Outstanding time management and prioritization skills to support multiple customers
- Excitement for learning quickly and operating within a hyper growth environment
- Exceptional collaboration, organizational, presentation, and writing skills
- Demonstrated success in measuring and reporting on operational metrics
- Experience working with global teams across multiple cultures and languages
- Expertise in video production and events, preferred
- Fluent in Spanish, Italian, German or French
- Competitive salary
- Fully remote, global team
- Flexible schedules
- Laptop assigned, Mac or Dell (Windows)
- Health Insurance Support
- Parental Leave
- Monthly Wi-Fi stipend
- $800 USD for Home-Office set up
- $1500 USD for Learning & Development
At Hopin, we're committed to cultivating an environment that promotes equality, diversity, and inclusion. We are a global community and we believe our unique qualities must be celebrated as they are critical to our innovation. It's essential to us that you bring your authentic self to work every single day, no matter your age, ethnicity, religion, citizenship, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, neurodiversity, or otherwise. Inclusion isn't just an initiative at Hopin. We strive to embed it not just into our core values but throughout our entire ecosystem.