At Hopin, we’re reimagining events. Our mission is simple: we exist to make the world feel closer.
Founded in 2019, Hopin brings brands and communities together around highly interactive and engaging experiences. We believe that people should have access to the conversations, moments and ideas they care most about, no matter where they are. Through our highly scalable platform, participants are able to learn, engage, and connect from anywhere in the world.
Hopin started as a virtual events solution but we have since meaningfully expanded our offering from virtual events to hybrid and in-person events, as well as video and workplace collaboration products. This growth has been fueled by a series of strategic acquisitions, including: Boomset - an all-in-one event management platform; Attendify - advancing Event Marketing products; StreamYard - unveiling a video production Studio; video hosting service Streamable and video technology company Jamm.
Listed as one of the 2021 Fast Company Best Workplaces for Innovators, Hopin has scaled to 800+ employees working remotely across 47 countries. Valued at $7.75B, Hopin raised a $450M Series D round of financing and is backed by top tier investors, including Arena Holdings, Altimeter Capital, Adam Street Partners, Untitled Investments, XN Capital, Andreessen Horowitz, DFJ Growth, General Catalyst, GIC, IVP, Northzone, Salesforce Ventures, Slack, Temasek and Tiger Global.
Hopin is seeking a Customer Strategy and Operations Manager who is passionate about making users successful, is analytical, and thrives in deeply collaborative cultures. You will be supporting our Customer organization, acting as a thought partner and driving execution for key organizational and company initiatives.
- Be a strategic partner to functional leaders in the Customer Organization to plan, evolve and grow our go-to-market approach.
- Define and continuously manage key performance metrics for the organization
- Leverage data-driven and analytical approaches to identify customer experience gaps and commercial opportunities while developing a deeper understanding of our users
- Find opportunities to automate manual processes and leverage 3rd party technology to improve customer experience and team efficiency
- Drive implementation of operational improvements based on business priorities, data insights, and user feedback
- 3+ years of strategy, analytical and/or operations experience in SaaS companies
- Passion for making customers and users successful
- Demonstrated success driving complex decisions with limited and/or noisy data
- Passion for visualizing and explaining data in meaningful and actionable ways
- As comfortable synthesizing the big picture as digging into the minute details
- Demonstrated project management and collaborative skills
- Top notch capability using spreadsheets / Excel
Nice to Have
- Experience working at an early stage, hyper-growth startup
- Management Consulting, Investment Banking or Internal Strategy experience
- SQL, R, Matlab and/or other relational database and statistical software
- Looker, Tableau and/or other data visualization software
- Customer-facing experience in Sales, Customer Success and/or Support
- MBA and/or PMP
- Competitive salary
- Fully remote, global team
- Flexible schedules
- Laptop assigned, Mac or Dell (Windows)
- Health Insurance Support
- Parental Leave
- Monthly Wi-Fi stipend
- $800 USD for Home-Office set up
- $1500 USD for Learning & Development
At Hopin, we're committed to cultivating an environment that promotes equality, diversity, and inclusion. We are a global community and we believe our unique qualities must be celebrated as they are critical to our innovation. It's essential to us that you bring your authentic self to work every single day, no matter your age, ethnicity, religion, citizenship, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, neurodiversity, or otherwise. Inclusion isn't just an initiative at Hopin. We strive to embed it not just into our core values but throughout our entire ecosystem.