At Hopin, we’re reimagining events. Our mission is simple: we exist to make the world feel closer.
Founded in 2019, Hopin brings brands and communities together around highly interactive and engaging experiences. We believe that people should have access to the conversations, moments and ideas they care most about, no matter where they are. Through our highly scalable platform, participants are able to learn, engage, and connect from anywhere in the world.
Hopin started as a virtual events solution but we have since meaningfully expanded our offering from virtual events to hybrid and in-person events, as well as video and workplace collaboration products. This growth has been fueled by a series of strategic acquisitions, including: Boomset - an all-in-one event management platform; Attendify - advancing Event Marketing products; StreamYard - unveiling a video production Studio; video hosting service Streamable and video technology company Jamm.
Listed as one of the 2021 Fast Company Best Workplaces for Innovators, Hopin has scaled to 800+ employees working remotely across 47 countries. Valued at $7.75B, Hopin raised a $450M Series D round of financing and is backed by top tier investors, including Arena Holdings, Altimeter Capital, Adam Street Partners, Untitled Investments, XN Capital, Andreessen Horowitz, DFJ Growth, General Catalyst, GIC, IVP, Northzone, Salesforce Ventures, Slack, Temasek and Tiger Global.
Hopin is seeking a Renewals Manager who is passionate about making our customers successful by demonstrating the value of our products and partnering with them to achieve their goals. The ideal candidate has experience in a closing role, is goal-oriented and data-driven, and more importantly, is focused on creating an incredible experience for all of our customers.
- Be a founding member of our global renewals organization driving the retention of our customers
- Manage renewal opportunities, including forecasting, contract negotiation, and closing on-time, while maintaining accurate notes and account details in our CRM
- Collaborate on building and iterating on our renewals process to support our customers
- Manage accurate and consistent renewal outreach via email and outbound call activities
- Leverage product usage data and GTM insights to accurately assess our customers’ health and risk profiles; drive playbooks to mitigate customer risk
- Identify potential expansion opportunities and partner closely with Sales and Customer Success Management to close them
- Escalate difficult customer conversations across GTM and company leadership to ensure customer success
- Gather voice of customer insights based on renewals conversation and share with GTM, Product, and company leadership to support the growth of Hopin
*Please note all applications must be submitted in English*
- 3+ years experience in Renewals, Account Management, or Sales role
- 3+ years experience working in SaaS or related industry
- 4+ years experience in customer facing role
- Demonstrated success in renewals
- Proven track record of success making data-driven decisions and leading complex customer relationships
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills, with excellent executive presence
- Exceptional organization skills - you're used to juggling multiple priorities
- Demonstrated success partnering with cross-functional teams across GTM and Product roles
Nice to Have
- Previous experience in Customer Success, Account Management or equivalent role
- Previous experience working in the events industry
- Previous experience with a video platform
- Experience working at an early stage, fast-growing startup
- Experience with Salesforce
- Competitive salary
- Fully remote, global team
- Flexible schedules
- Laptop assigned, Mac or Dell (Windows)
- Health Insurance Support
- Parental Leave
- Monthly Wi-Fi stipend
- $800 USD for Home-Office set up
- $1500 USD for Learning & Development
At Hopin, we're committed to cultivating an environment that promotes equality, diversity, and inclusion. We are a global community and we believe our unique qualities must be celebrated as they are critical to our innovation. It's essential to us that you bring your authentic self to work every single day, no matter your age, ethnicity, religion, citizenship, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, neurodiversity, or otherwise. Inclusion isn't just an initiative at Hopin. We strive to embed it not just into our core values but throughout our entire ecosystem.