At Hopin, we’re reimagining events. Our mission is simple: we exist to make the world feel closer.
Founded in 2019, Hopin brings brands and communities together around highly interactive and engaging experiences. We believe that people should have access to the conversations, moments and ideas they care most about, no matter where they are. Through our highly scalable platform, participants are able to learn, engage, and connect from anywhere in the world.
Hopin started as a virtual events solution but we have since meaningfully expanded our offering from virtual events to hybrid and in-person events, as well as video and workplace collaboration products. This growth has been fueled by a series of strategic acquisitions, including: Boomset - an all-in-one event management platform; Attendify - advancing Event Marketing products; StreamYard - unveiling a video production Studio; video hosting service Streamable and video technology company Jamm.
Listed as one of the 2021 Fast Company Best Workplaces for Innovators, Hopin has scaled to 800+ employees working remotely across 47 countries. Valued at $7.75B, Hopin raised a $450M Series D round of financing and is backed by top tier investors, including Arena Holdings, Altimeter Capital, Adam Street Partners, Untitled Investments, XN Capital, Andreessen Horowitz, DFJ Growth, General Catalyst, GIC, IVP, Northzone, Salesforce Ventures, Slack, Temasek and Tiger Global.
Hopin is looking for an exceptional team lead for the sales team in the Midwest region. As more people participate in Hopin Events around the world, our demand continues to grow every month. Your mission will be to coach, support, and grow a team of high-performing Account Executives who take care of our Midwest accounts. We are looking for a self-starter that can excel in a high pace environment, and be successful in dealing with ambiguity.
Ideal candidates will have sales management experience at a SaaS business where they had to grow a team, while growing the business. Having prior startup experience is essential.
- Hire, lead, coach and mentor a team of exceptional Mid-market & Enterprise Account Executives
- Develop the strategy to scale the business and hit business goals
- Drive awareness and adoption of Hopin in the americas market
- Work cross-functionally with Marketing, Account Management and other Sales team members
- Inspire and motivate team members to develop and grow, and do the best work of their career
- Drive a high performing and professional sales culture with the sales team
- 7+ years of sales or account management experience
- 3+ years of people management experience
- Ability to hire, train and coach high-performing Account Executives
- Ability to support Account Executive’s in dealing with complex deals and customers
- Exceptional communication skills to help your team succeed in the market, and effectively communicate with other functions at Hopin
- You are passionate about Hopin and our mission
- Competitive salary
- Fully remote, global team
- Flexible schedules
- Laptop assigned, Mac or Dell (Windows)
- Health Insurance Support
- Parental Leave
- Monthly Wi-Fi stipend
- $800 USD for Home-Office set up
- $1500 USD for Learning & Development
At Hopin, we're committed to cultivating an environment that promotes equality, diversity, and inclusion. We are a global community and we believe our unique qualities must be celebrated as they are critical to our innovation. It's essential to us that you bring your authentic self to work every single day, no matter your age, ethnicity, religion, citizenship, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, neurodiversity, or otherwise. Inclusion isn't just an initiative at Hopin. We strive to embed it not just into our core values but throughout our entire ecosystem.