At Hopin, we’re reimagining events. Our mission is simple: better connections for a better planet.
Founded in 2019, Hopin brings brands and communities together around highly interactive and engaging experiences. We believe that people should have access to the conversations, moments and ideas they care most about, no matter where they are. Through our highly scalable platform, participants are able to learn, engage, and connect from anywhere in the world.
Hopin started as a virtual events solution but we have since meaningfully expanded our offering from virtual events to hybrid and in-person events, as well as video and workplace collaboration products. This growth has been fueled by a series of strategic acquisitions, including: Boomset - an all-in-one event management platform; Attendify - advancing Event Marketing products; StreamYard - unveiling a video production Studio; video hosting service Streamable and video technology company Jamm.
Listed as one of the 2021 Fast Company Best Workplaces for Innovators, Hopin has scaled to 800+ employees working remotely across 47 countries. Valued at $7.75B, Hopin raised a $450M Series D round of financing and is backed by top tier investors, including Arena Holdings, Altimeter Capital, Adam Street Partners, Untitled Investments, XN Capital, Andreessen Horowitz, DFJ Growth, General Catalyst, GIC, IVP, Northzone, Salesforce Ventures, Slack, Temasek and Tiger Global.
At the beginning of 2021, Hopin acquired StreamYard. This role is focused on our StreamYard for Business product.
Hopin is seeking a Senior Account Executive who is personable, self-driven and very ambitious. We’re looking for someone with sales experience, natural entrepreneurial flair and who is passionate about our mission.
This role is a unique opportunity as it will be part of the founding sales team for our new StreamYard enterprise product. You will work closely with our VP of sales and a global sales team to define and scale this product offering.
We're excited to be working with someone who is highly motivated, a team player, comfortable in a fast-paced start-up environment and is happy to work with a remote global team.
You will wear many hats at times but will have a key role in our future growth and immediate responsibility. We move fast around here and ramp up very quickly. We trust each other to achieve high results, regardless of our work style and hours. We put our teams first before ourselves, and strive to solve problems before they happen.
- Become an expert on the StreamYard platform and have a good understanding of the Hopin platform
- Conduct product demonstrations on a daily basis to global prospects from a variety of industries
- Respond to user support inquiries and emails
- Own the full sales cycle from lead to close
- Discover customer needs and communicate to prospects how StreamYard can be a solution
- Use our CRM system to provide metrics on leads
- 6+ years of experience in Sales or Business Development, in a closing role
- 4+ years experience in SaaS sales
- Experience in a fast-paced startup
- University degree or 4 years of professional experience
- Excellent presentation and public speaking abilities
- Customer facing experience
- Fluent English speaker (Spanish or Portuguese a plus) with outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Tech Savvy - love software, tech and excited to learn about new software
- Super motivated, can-do attitude, problem solver and excited by a fast paced environment
- Competitive salary
- Fully remote, global team
- Flexible schedules
- Laptop assigned, Mac or Dell (Windows)
- Health Insurance Support
- Parental Leave
- Monthly Wi-Fi stipend
- $800 USD for Home-Office set up
- $1500 USD for Learning & Development
At Hopin, we're committed to cultivating an environment that promotes equality, diversity, and inclusion. We are a global community and we believe our unique qualities must be celebrated as they are critical to our innovation. It's essential to us that you bring your authentic self to work every single day, no matter your age, ethnicity, religion, citizenship, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, neurodiversity, or otherwise. Inclusion isn't just an initiative at Hopin. We strive to embed it not just into our core values but throughout our entire ecosystem.