At Hopin, we’re reimagining virtual events.
As the first all-in-one virtual venue for live online events, Hopin brings people together in a highly interactive and engaging online experience that feels just like an in-person event, only without the barriers. Whether it’s a 50-person meetup, or a 50,000-person conference—any type of event organizer can host a Hopin event for their attendees, speakers, sponsors, and vendors to convene, learn, and interact face-to-face online. We’re spearheading the innovative technology that is enabling people to gather online like never before.
Our mission is simple: better connections for a better planet.
We believe in events without limits, but events that are sustainable and accessible to everyone—and fun, too! To do this, we need passionate builders and storytellers to join us. Do you love people and technology and the magic that happens when they converge at scale? Do you have the skills and experience we’re looking for to better serve our clients? If so, we’d like to meet.
We’ve been recently funded by a16z, General Catalyst, IVP, Accel, DFJ Growth, Northzone, Coatue, Tiger Global, Salesforce Ventures and many other high profile investors.
Hopin’s Pricing Strategy Manager will work closely with the VP of Business Operations and Business Leadership to build our pricing strategy team. In this role, you will design and implement our global pricing strategy across all products. As Hopin’s product offering continues to expand, your work will ensure that our pricing team has the process, policies, and deal strategies to drive growth and adoption. This is a highly cross-functional and collaborative role where you will work with leadership across sales, product, finance, marketing, legal and customer success.
- Drive alignment (product, marketing, sales, customer success, finance) on pricing strategy across all products and services
- Partner with product leadership and drive the process to identify/prioritize new products features & services to be packaged and priced
- Lead rollout of pricing changes including modeling financial impact, system/process changes, training and sales enablement materials
- Support global expansion and pricing for global customers
- Develop pricing experiments in partnership with product
- Own Hopin’s price book and knowledge base as source-of-truth on pricing
- 5+ years of pricing strategy, business operations, or consulting experience
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills (Google Sheets/Excel)
- Team player who can work cross-functionally across multiple departments.
- Excellent communication skills and comfortable presenting in executive-level settings
- Ability to think strategically and balance short-term and long-term thinking
- Self-motivated, can-do attitude, problem solver and can work in a fast-paced environment
- Understanding of SaaS business models and pricing
- Experience working at an early stage, hyper-growth startup
- Competitive salary
- Fully remote, global team
- Flexible schedules
- Laptop assigned, Mac or Dell (Windows)
- Health Insurance Support
- Parental Leave
- Monthly Wi-Fi stipend
- $800 USD for Home-Office set up
- $1500 USD for Learning & Development
At Hopin, we're committed to cultivating an environment that promotes equality, diversity, and inclusion. We are a global community and we believe our unique qualities must be celebrated as they are critical to our innovation. It's essential to us that you bring your authentic self to work every single day, no matter your age, ethnicity, religion, citizenship, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, neurodiversity, or otherwise. Inclusion isn't just an initiative at Hopin. We strive to embed it not just into our core values but throughout our entire ecosystem.