At Hopin, we’re reimagining virtual events.
As the first all-in-one virtual venue for live online events, Hopin brings people together in a highly interactive and engaging online experience that feels just like an in-person event, only without the barriers. Whether it’s a 50-person meetup, or a 50,000-person conference—any type of event organizer can host a Hopin event for their attendees, speakers, sponsors, and vendors to convene, learn, and interact face-to-face online. We’re spearheading the innovative technology that is enabling people to gather online like never before.
Our mission is simple: better connections for a better planet.
We believe in events without limits, but events that are sustainable and accessible to everyone—and fun, too! To do this, we need passionate builders and storytellers to join us. Do you love people and technology and the magic that happens when they converge at scale? Do you have the skills and experience we’re looking for to better serve our clients? If so, we’d like to meet.
We’ve been recently funded by a16z, General Catalyst, IVP, Accel, DFJ Growth, Northzone, Coatue, Tiger Global, Salesforce Ventures and many other high profile investors.
Hopin is used by a range of companies and communities everywhere to host events with world leaders and CEOs just as easily as for local affinity groups and universities. Reporting directly to the VP of Product & Design you will lead our product management teams in close collaboration with the engineering leadership to deliver the product vision to our customers worldwide. This critical role requires a combination of executive leadership, strategic thinking, team management, effective execution and customer centricity. You will take into consideration market factors and the competitive landscape, team priorities & company strategy, build in room for innovation, and define how our product can best serve our customers’ use cases. You will motivate and inspire the team to translate all requirements into work that ships—fast.
There is a preference for this person to work European or East Coast US time zones (a minimum of 4 hours overlap with BST).
- Develop Hopin’s Product Strategy and Vision in collaboration with key stakeholders
- Build and execute a product roadmap aligned with our strategy, ensuring products are shipped timely and with high quality standards
- Hire, build and organize the leadership team of Product Directors
- Coach our rapidly growing global team of Product Managers
- Day to day management of the product team, ensuring effective prioritization
- Provide strong career and role development, ensuring high retention of top employees
- Maintain strong communication and effective collaboration with cross functional teams to ensure alignment
- Serve as a spokesperson for Hopin’s product internally and externally
- Engage with key customers to gather feedback in support of sales and partnership initiatives
- Ensure a cohesive and compelling customer experience across all aspects of the product and customer relationship
- You have excellent verbal and written communication and are able to inspire and motivate customers, team members and other exec leaders
- You are able to influence strategic direction with a strong point of view based upon data & facts
- You are open, collaborative, and take initiative
- You are curious and passionate about finding solutions to customer problems
- You are a great decision maker, and able to persuade others by unpacking your own thought process
- You have the ability to absorb and compile information from various, often conflicting sources into clearly scoped problems and focused, high impact solutions
- Strong product leadership experience at a fast-paced scale up, as well as at a more mature company; you know how to organize the product team to optimize performance and delivery at different points of a scaleup’s growth trajectory
- Track record leading several B2B/SaaS and B2C products to successful commercial outcomes; you must be able to demonstrate multiple complete product cycles from inception to full-scale success showing material impact to business outcomes
- Able to demonstrate successful deployments of prioritization frameworks across a global product platform. You have experience balancing client requirements with building for mid/longer term strategic requirements of the product
- Strong understanding of the impact of UX design
- Deep understanding of software development processes and challenges
- Extremely analytical & data-driven with an affinity for stats, analytics and attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to teach and coach the product management skills across the full product lifecycle
- Must be able to quickly build strong, trusted relationships with cross functional stakeholders in a globally dispersed environment
- Competitive salary
- Fully remote, global team
- Flexible schedules
- Laptop assigned, Mac or Dell (Windows)
- Health Insurance Support
- Parental Leave
- Monthly Wi-Fi stipend
- $800 USD for Home-Office set up
- $1500 USD for Learning & Development
At Hopin, we're committed to cultivating an environment that promotes equality, diversity, and inclusion. We are a global community and we believe our unique qualities must be celebrated as they are critical to our innovation. It's essential to us that you bring your authentic self to work every single day, no matter your age, ethnicity, religion, citizenship, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, neurodiversity, or otherwise. Inclusion isn't just an initiative at Hopin. We strive to embed it not just into our core values but throughout our entire ecosystem.