At Hopin, we’re reimagining virtual events.
As the first all-in-one virtual venue for live online events, Hopin brings people together in a highly interactive and engaging online experience that feels just like an in-person event, only without the barriers. Whether it’s a 50-person meetup, or a 50,000-person conference—any type of event organizer can host a Hopin event for their attendees, speakers, sponsors, and vendors to convene, learn, and interact face-to-face online. We’re spearheading the innovative technology that is enabling people to gather online like never before.
Our mission is simple: better connections for a better planet.
We believe in events without limits, but events that are sustainable and accessible to everyone—and fun, too! To do this, we need passionate builders and storytellers to join us. Do you love people and technology and the magic that happens when they converge at scale? Do you have the skills and experience we’re looking for to better serve our clients? If so, we’d like to meet.
We’ve been recently funded by a16z, General Catalyst, IVP, Accel, DFJ Growth, Northzone, Coatue, Tiger Global, Salesforce Ventures and many other high profile investors.
Hopin’s strategic partnership team covers product partnerships and distribution partnerships, those companies with overlapping customers (e.g. event organizers / marketers, video streamers, etc), and user bases (e.g. event attendees, video viewers, etc).
This role will focus on product partnerships - managing and growing our existing product partner ecosystem. We’re a small but mighty team with a unique opportunity to build a vibrant ecosystem of external developers building on top our Hopin events platform and other products within the Hopin suite (Boomset, Streamyard, Streamable, Jamm). We already have a number of meaningful integration partners and are looking for you to help us grow these relationships further!
This role is very cross-functional. You will work closely with our sales, customer success, business development, partner marketing, product / eng, and legal teams to establish a world-class marketplace for customers and partners to connect their favorite tools and innovate on top of our platform.
- Achieve deep understanding of Hopin’s products and critical business processes, and support different teams as the subject matter expert on Hopin’s integrations.
- Develop mutually-beneficial and trusting relationships with our existing product partner ecosystem.
- Project manage and operationalize product partnerships, including GTM activities, referrals, and guidelines.
- Devise growth strategies for existing partners (e.g. run QBRs, keep tabs on market trends, etc.)
- Shape our integration partner framework, including processes, tiered structures, and incentives.
- Collect partner feedback and champion our developer ecosystem, internally and externally.
- Drive internal and external initiatives to raise awareness and adoption of Hopin’s integrations
- Establish and maintain robust cross-functional relationships internally with key stakeholders
- Build business cases to support prioritization existing partner efforts around GTM activities
- Monitor and report on partnership progress internally and with partners
- Look for and establish growth opportunities with existing partnerships
- Support and influence company-wide strategic bets (e.g. hybrid strategy, how to expand Hopin products use cases etc.)
- Run point on partnership operations, including referral management and customer inquiries, in collaboration with different internal teams.
- 5+ years professionally experience, ideally with at least 2+ years in SaaS product partnerships / business development
- Proven track record of developing and executing partnership programs and strategies (e.g. creating partnership playbooks to enable scalable approaches, leading joint GTM activities etc)
- Strong analytical skills and mindset
- Self-motivated, can-do attitude, problem solver and can work in a fast-paced environment
- Team player who can work cross-functionally across multiple departments internally and externally
- Have the ability to set priorities, focus on the right details and motivate internal and external teams to deliver agreed-upon goals.
- Understanding of and interest in SaaS business models
- Passionate about technology and at least basic knowledge of integration frameworks (APIs, iFrames, webhooks)
- Comfortable engaging and establishing rapport with a variety of roles ranging from developers to sales to senior executives.
- Have excellent verbal, written and communications skills
- Nice to have:
- Product Management experience
- Established an integrations marketplace at a SaaS company
- Hospitality / event experience
- Early stage start-up experience is a plus
- Competitive salary
- Fully remote, global team
- Flexible schedules
- Laptop assigned, Mac or Dell (Windows)
- Health Insurance Support
- Parental Leave
- Monthly Wi-Fi stipend
- $800 USD for Home-Office set up
- $1500 USD for Learning & Development
At Hopin, we're committed to cultivating an environment that promotes equality, diversity, and inclusion. We are a global community and we believe our unique qualities must be celebrated as they are critical to our innovation. It's essential to us that you bring your authentic self to work every single day, no matter your age, ethnicity, religion, citizenship, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, neurodiversity, or otherwise. Inclusion isn't just an initiative at Hopin. We strive to embed it not just into our core values but throughout our entire ecosystem.