At Hopin, we’re reimagining virtual events.
As the first all-in-one virtual venue for live online events, Hopin brings people together in a highly interactive and engaging online experience that feels just like an in-person event, only without the barriers. Whether it’s a 50-person meetup, or a 50,000-person conference—any type of event organizer can host a Hopin event for their attendees, speakers, sponsors, and vendors to convene, learn, and interact face-to-face online. We’re spearheading the innovative technology that is enabling people to gather online like never before.
Our mission is simple: better connections for a better planet.
We believe in events without limits, but events that are sustainable and accessible to everyone—and fun, too! To do this, we need passionate builders and storytellers to join us. Do you love people and technology and the magic that happens when they converge at scale? Do you have the skills and experience we’re looking for to better serve our clients? If so, we’d like to meet.
We’ve been recently funded by a16z, General Catalyst, IVP, Accel, DFJ Growth, Northzone, Coatue, Tiger Global, Salesforce Ventures and many other high profile investors.
In January 2021, Hopin announced its acquisition of StreamYard, the leading live streaming studio which allows content creators to create professional-quality video streaming experiences. In addition to eventually integrating its features into the Hopin platform, StreamYard will continue to also offer its live streaming studio tools to independent content creators.
Millions of users participate in StreamYard powered broadcasts every month. If you want to work as a Brand Designer for a startup that has a high impact on real people daily, join us on this adventure!!!
We love StreamYard and its community. We work tirelessly to improve our tool and create the best experience possible. Our users tell us that StreamYard makes streaming fun – you can quickly create engaging content with guests, show on screen comments/lower thirds, and brand your broadcasts with themes, overlays, and backgrounds. You don’t need to know anything about technology or streaming to get started. And even though StreamYard is simple, techy folks love how powerful it is under the hood, and how effective it is for streaming group discussions.
StreamYard is seeking a Brand Designer who is self-driven, compassionate, and ambitious. As a Brand Designer, you'll take ownership of the brand and help strategically grow and steer the visual presence. You'll be working closely with sales, marketing, and product teams to turn goals into strategic and remarkable creatives that result in increased awareness, growth, and engagement.
- Design and produce printed and digital marketing materials such as social media assets, digital ad campaigns, merchandise, web graphics, slide decks, and landing pages.
- Develop strategy and tactics to create interest, demand, and recognition of the brand through the use of performance driven design, which includes: strategy, implementation, execution, and interpretation of collected data.
- Ensure all marketing communications across various channels and departments remain consistent, and align with strategic marketing goals and brand guidelines.
- Design/illustrate web-based assets that display well across browsers and devices.
- Look for opportunities to solve problems in unique and innovative ways.
- Translate business and marketing objectives into designs that are clear, compelling, and visually impactful.
- Work closely with other designers, engineers, and product and marketing teams to ensure quality in all aspects of work execution.
- Advocate for consistent and cohesive design throughout the company.
- Strong conceptual thinker.
- Strong portfolio of conceptual work that demonstrates expertise in interface, illustration, web design, strategy, print, typography, and iconography.
- 3+ years experience in graphic design working within a marketing, advertising, agency or in-house environment, with heavy experience in SaaS web marketing.
- Experience designing in the online marketing and advertising space, including deliverables like graphics, merchandise, targeted landing pages, site promotions, ad campaigns, slide decks, and page layouts.
- Excellent people and project management skills, with a demonstrated ability to consistently prioritize and manage multiple tasks from concept through implementation, and deliver quality outcomes on time and on budget.
- Ability to script and produce motion graphics.
- Ability to prioritize and deliver exceptional design under deadlines, in a fast-paced working environment.
- Ability to present concepts and designs to stakeholders in a clear, concise manner and manage project feedback and flow.
- Ability to write clear, effective copy.
- Knowledge of digital optimization across screen sizes and devices.
- Active in social media, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, with an insatiable appetite for learning and discovering emerging trends.
- Proficiency with current industry standard design and collaboration tools like Figma and Adobe Creative Cloud.
- Vocal about design values and processes, and willing to challenge the status quo.
- Confident in your work, but flexible in making changes and hearing other's thoughts.
- Fluent in English (written and spoken).
- Excellent communication skills and an ability to work closely with creative and business stakeholders.
- Competitive salary
- Fully remote, global team
- Flexible schedules
- Laptop assigned, Mac or Dell (Windows)
- Health Insurance Support
- Parental Leave
- Monthly Wi-Fi stipend
- $800 USD for Home-Office set up
- $1500 USD for Learning & Development
At Hopin, we're committed to cultivating an environment that promotes equality, diversity, and inclusion. We are a global community and we believe our unique qualities must be celebrated as they are critical to our innovation. It's essential to us that you bring your authentic self to work every single day, no matter your age, ethnicity, religion, citizenship, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, neurodiversity, or otherwise. Inclusion isn't just an initiative at Hopin. We strive to embed it not just into our core values but throughout our entire ecosystem.