At Hopin, we’re reimagining virtual events.
As the first all-in-one virtual venue for live online events, Hopin brings people together in a highly interactive and engaging online experience that feels just like an in-person event, only without the barriers. Whether it’s a 50-person meetup, or a 50,000-person conference—any type of event organizer can host a Hopin event for their attendees, speakers, sponsors, and vendors to convene, learn, and interact face-to-face online. We’re spearheading the innovative technology that is enabling people to gather online like never before.
Our mission is simple: better connections for a better planet.
We believe in events without limits, but events that are sustainable and accessible to everyone—and fun, too! To do this, we need passionate builders and storytellers to join us. Do you love people and technology and the magic that happens when they converge at scale? Do you have the skills and experience we’re looking for to better serve our clients? If so, we’d like to meet.
We’ve been recently funded by a16z, General Catalyst, IVP, Accel, DFJ Growth, Northzone, Coatue, Tiger Global, Salesforce Ventures and many other high profile investors.
Hopin is seeking an event Agency Success Manager who is passionate about recruiting and enabling event agency partners to execute wildly successful events on our platform!
At Hopin, we have a robust ecosystem of event agencies that help our customers execute the best online events in the industry. Event agencies offer a wide range of services including advanced audio and video capabilities, event management support, hybrid event services, event marketing/advertising, and more. The ideal teammate cares deeply about our agency partners and customer success, is deeply analytical, and thrives in a fast-paced and collaborative environment.
- Manage a portfolio of Hopin agency partners to meet or exceed quarterly business goals
- Educate and articulate the Agency Success program to prospective agencies
- Establish relationships and trust with agencies
- Onboard new agency partners
- Resolve any agency related escalations
- Manage agency performance based off of established metrics
- Previous experience working at an event agency or relative industry experience of partnering with event agencies.
- Demonstrated success in managing C-level relationships and thinking strategically about business and product challenges
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills, with excellent executive presence
- Exceptional organization skills - you're used to juggling multiple priorities
- University degree
- 5+ years as an Account Manager, Account Executive, Customer Success or a in a Partner Management role
- Salesforce CRM experience
- Proven ability to meet and exceed revenue goals
- German Fluency
- Previous experience with a video platform or virtual conference solutions
- Experience working at an early stage, fast-growing startup
- Previous experience working at a B2B SaaS company
- Familiarity with the DACH region
- Competitive salary
- Fully remote, global team
- Flexible schedules
- Laptop assigned, Mac or Dell (Windows)
- Health Insurance Support
- Parental Leave
- Monthly Wi-Fi stipend
- $800 USD for Home-Office set up
- $1500 USD for Learning & Development
At Hopin, we're committed to cultivating an environment that promotes equality, diversity, and inclusion. We are a global community and we believe our unique qualities must be celebrated as they are critical to our innovation. It's essential to us that you bring your authentic self to work every single day, no matter your age, ethnicity, religion, citizenship, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, neurodiversity, or otherwise. Inclusion isn't just an initiative at Hopin. We strive to embed it not just into our core values but throughout our entire ecosystem.