At Hopin, we’re reimagining virtual events.
As the first all-in-one virtual venue for live online events, Hopin brings people together in a highly interactive and engaging online experience that feels just like an in-person event, only without the barriers. Whether it’s a 50-person meetup, or a 50,000-person conference—any type of event organizer can host a Hopin event for their attendees, speakers, sponsors, and vendors to convene, learn, and interact face-to-face online. We’re spearheading the innovative technology that is enabling people to gather online like never before.
Our mission is simple: better connections for a better planet.
We believe in events without limits, but events that are sustainable and accessible to everyone—and fun, too! To do this, we need passionate builders and storytellers to join us. Do you love people and technology and the magic that happens when they converge at scale? Do you have the skills and experience we’re looking for to better serve our clients? If so, we’d like to meet.
We’ve been recently funded by a16z, General Catalyst, IVP, Accel, DFJ Growth, Northzone, Coatue, Tiger Global, Salesforce Ventures and many other high profile investors.
Location: Remote - Netherlands, Turkey, Poland, Italy
We are looking for a People Operations Coordinator to be part of the team that oversees operational functions of our People team, and provide support to our employees, in the Central Europe Region.
The main responsibilities include enabling a world-class remote onboarding experience aligned with our hyper-growth in the region, creating and implementing new company policies and maintaining internal HR systems, and working closely with payroll to ensure our pay data is accurate.
You will be the face of the People Operations team in Central Europe and will need to handle day-to-day employee queries, efficiently and with a friendly face.
To be successful in this role, you should have a passion for people and culture, an interest in operations, experience working with metrics, as well as relevant work experience in a fast-paced startup/scale-up.
- Owner of the Onboarding for the Central Europe region, defining new programs and initiatives and improving existing ones to make sure our new joiners feel welcomed, supported and happy to be part of the team.
- Research, design and implement company policies that enhance the employee experience
- Day to day administrative tasks around onboarding & employee experience
- Compiling and updating employee records in our HRIS and ensuring they are correct.
- Creating and sending employee promotion, pay rise and other employee lifecycle letters.
- Act as a consultant to managers and team members regarding policies and procedures
- Research, present and action insights from HR Reports, such as Annual Leave in EU Countries, Right to work checks and Parental Leave standards.
- Working closely with stakeholders from all teams (Onboarding Champions) to help improve their teams' Onboarding experience.
- Work closely on projects with Recruitment, People Partners, People Analytics, IT and Payroll.
- Present policies to new joiners on a welcome call.
- Track the OKRs defined for the people team and track progress
- Address employees’ queries in a friendly and informative way (e.g. on onboarding, how to update details, where can they find more info on policies, etc.)
- Knowledge of Central European HR Policies, laws, and procedures
- 3+ years of relevant People Ops experience
- Good presentation and communication skills
- Hands-on experience with Human Resources Information Systems
- Ability to develop clear and fair company policies
- Excellent analytical and decision-making abilities
- Team player who can work cross-functionally across multiple departments.
- Someone who can manage multiple tasks at one time
- 2+ years of experience in People Ops experience in fast-paced tech startups
- Content writing skills
- Understanding of what it is like to work in a startup environment
- Experience with tools like Slack, ATS e.g. GreenHouse,, HRIS, e.g Hibob, Workday, etc.
- Competitive salary
- Fully remote, global team
- Flexible schedules
- Laptop assigned, Mac or Dell (Windows)
- Health Insurance Support
- Parental Leave
- Monthly Wi-Fi stipend
- $800 USD for Home-Office set up
- $1500 USD for Learning & Development
At Hopin, we're committed to cultivating an environment that promotes equality, diversity, and inclusion. We are a global community and we believe our unique qualities must be celebrated as they are critical to our innovation. It's essential to us that you bring your authentic self to work every single day, no matter your age, ethnicity, religion, citizenship, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, neurodiversity, or otherwise. Inclusion isn't just an initiative at Hopin. We strive to embed it not just into our core values but throughout our entire ecosystem.