At Hopin, we’re reimagining virtual events.
As the first all-in-one virtual venue for live online events, Hopin brings people together in a highly interactive and engaging online experience that feels just like an in-person event, only without the barriers. Whether it’s a 50-person meetup, or a 50,000-person conference—any type of event organizer can host a Hopin event for their attendees, speakers, sponsors, and vendors to convene, learn, and interact face-to-face online. We’re spearheading the innovative technology that is enabling people to gather online like never before.
Our mission is simple: better connections for a better planet.
We believe in events without limits, but events that are sustainable and accessible to everyone—and fun, too! To do this, we need passionate builders and storytellers to join us. Do you love people and technology and the magic that happens when they converge at scale? Do you have the skills and experience we’re looking for to better serve our clients? If so, we’d like to meet.
We’ve been recently funded by a16z, General Catalyst, IVP, Accel, DFJ Growth, Northzone, Coatue, Tiger Global, Salesforce Ventures and many other high profile investors.
Hopin’s Sales Engineers will work closely with our Sales team to support customers through design, implementation and production deployment of our platform. You will be part of a team of technical experts who are critical in helping our customers realize their virtual and hybrid event transformation.
As more people participate in Hopin Events around the world, our demand continues to grow every month. Your mission will be to advise and work closely with our Sales and Customer Success teams to ensure that we take care of our global accounts. We are looking for a self-starter that can excel in a high pace environment, and be successful in dealing with ambiguity.
Ideal candidates will have sales engineering experience at a SaaS business where they had to deal with a high velocity sales motion. You need to be comfortable being uncomfortable sometimes. Prior startup experience is strongly preferred.
- Take ownership of all aspects of Sales Opportunity validation from a technical perspective
- Provide strategic and tactical advice to your Sales teammates and become a trusted advisor for the Sales team and our Customers
- Work collaboratively with the Sales team to ensure that our Product team receives relevant feedback from our Customers
- Work collaboratively with GTM partners on building out our Knowledge Base and ensuring that we have the best internal and external enablement material
- 2+ years of sales engineering experience; preferably in SaaS environments
- Solid grasp of the Customer Journey and has experience working cross-functionally with GTM, Security, Legal and Customer Success teams
- Familiarity with platform integrations, enterprise security, and ability to understand technical limitations of our platform
- Strong understanding of how to operate in an enterprise SaaS sales team environment
- You are passionate about Hopin and our mission
- Competitive salary
- Fully remote, global team
- Flexible schedules
- Laptop assigned, Mac or Dell (Windows)
- Health Insurance Support
- Parental Leave
- Monthly Wi-Fi stipend
- $800 USD for Home-Office set up
- $1500 USD for Learning & Development
At Hopin, we're committed to cultivating an environment that promotes equality, diversity, and inclusion. We are a global community and we believe our unique qualities must be celebrated as they are critical to our innovation. It's essential to us that you bring your authentic self to work every single day, no matter your age, ethnicity, religion, citizenship, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, neurodiversity, or otherwise. Inclusion isn't just an initiative at Hopin. We strive to embed it not just into our core values but throughout our entire ecosystem.