At Hopin, we’re reimagining virtual events.
As the first all-in-one virtual venue for live online events, Hopin brings people together in a highly interactive and engaging online experience that feels just like an in-person event, only without the barriers. Whether it’s a 50-person meetup, or a 50,000-person conference—any type of event organizer can host a Hopin event for their attendees, speakers, sponsors, and vendors to convene, learn, and interact face-to-face online. We’re spearheading the innovative technology that is enabling people to gather online like never before.
Our mission is simple: better connections for a better planet.
We believe in events without limits, but events that are sustainable and accessible to everyone—and fun, too! To do this, we need passionate builders and storytellers to join us. Do you love people and technology and the magic that happens when they converge at scale? Do you have the skills and experience we’re looking for to better serve our clients? If so, we’d like to meet.
We’ve been recently funded by a16z, General Catalyst, IVP, Accel, DFJ Growth, Northzone, Coatue, Tiger Global, Salesforce Ventures and many other high profile investors.
Hopin is seeking a Director of Partner Marketing to join our growing Corporate Marketing team! As our ideal candidate, you are an experienced professional that understands what it takes to create and lead a world class Partner Marketing team. As the leader of this team, you will foster an environment where everyone can thrive, while setting a clear vision of what the future of the Hopin’s Partner Marketing program looks like. You will think strategically and decisively, while building strong forward moving relationships that help you identify compelling partner opportunities that ultimately influence Hopin’s overall GTM strategy.
- Build out and effectively lead the Partner Marketing team, creating a positive and inspirational workplace; ensure individuals are enabled to succeed and develop professionally according to role and capabilities
- Work cross functionally with the Partnership teams to define, implement and standardize GTM strategy for partner-centric marketing programs that will enroll, educate and inspire our partners
- Oversee and manage all GTM partner initiatives for Agency, Strategic, Product and Distribution partners
- Lead event marketing activities with partners, including social, press releases, blogs, white papers, e-books, webinars, trade shows and Hopin co-branded events
- Participate in partner meetings, stand-ups, and QBRs
- Support and serve the experiential marketing team
- Find opportunities to leverage Hopin partners for us to use and expand our capabilities and presence at Hopin events
- Track, measure and report on all programs and map back to OKRs and KPIs
- Achieve deep technical understanding of Hopin’s products and critical business processes to help drive product direction and enhancements and find ways partners can enhance the product
- Collaborate with the partnerships teams to build an annual and quarterly multi-channel integrated marketing plan
- Work cross functionally with Marketing, Sales, CS, Product, Strategic Partnerships and other Hopin teams to plan and align against all partner program, and create a consistent standard and expectations across all teams
- Support in the creation of the Hopin Partner Marketplace/App Store
- 10+ years of experience in partner/channel marketing
- Background in Saas
- Familiar with events preferred
- Experience in creating GTM plans with partners
- Ability to influence others without authority to get things done in a timely fashion; balance multiple priorities, and adapt to changing business needs
- Demonstrate success in measuring and reporting on operational metrics
- Proven experience with multi-million dollar revenue modeling and expense management, specifically on MDF usage
- Outstanding capability to learn quickly and to adapt within a hyper growth
- Demonstrate superior communications skills, both written and verbal, including ability to present and effectively interact with all levels (including executives)
- You can cast vision, create plans, and rally the right resources around you to execute them.
- You think big, always able to see the bigger picture and how to 10X results
- Competitive salary
- Fully remote, global team
- Flexible schedules
- Laptop assigned, Mac or Dell (Windows)
- Health Insurance Support
- Parental Leave
- Monthly Wi-Fi stipend
- $800 USD for Home-Office set up
- $1500 USD for Learning & Development
At Hopin, we're committed to cultivating an environment that promotes equality, diversity, and inclusion. We are a global community and we believe our unique qualities must be celebrated as they are critical to our innovation. It's essential to us that you bring your authentic self to work every single day, no matter your age, ethnicity, religion, citizenship, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, neurodiversity, or otherwise. Inclusion isn't just an initiative at Hopin. We strive to embed it not just into our core values but throughout our entire ecosystem.