At Hopin, we’re reimagining virtual events.
As the first all-in-one virtual venue for live online events, Hopin brings people together in a highly interactive and engaging online experience that feels just like an in-person event, only without the barriers. Whether it’s a 50-person meetup, or a 50,000-person conference—any type of event organizer can host a Hopin event for their attendees, speakers, sponsors, and vendors to convene, learn, and interact face-to-face online. We’re spearheading the innovative technology that is enabling people to gather online like never before.
Our mission is simple: better connections for a better planet.
We believe in events without limits, but events that are sustainable and accessible to everyone—and fun, too! To do this, we need passionate builders and storytellers to join us. Do you love people and technology and the magic that happens when they converge at scale? Do you have the skills and experience we’re looking for to better serve our clients? If so, we’d like to meet.
We’ve been recently funded by a16z, General Catalyst, IVP, Accel, DFJ Growth, Northzone, Coatue, Tiger Global, Salesforce Ventures and many other high profile investors.
Hopin is seeking an event producer to join our growing Event Professional Services organization! As our ideal candidate, you are an experienced event producer with expertise planning and executing virtual and hybrid events. You are passionate about making customers’ events successful, and you inspire them with your confidence and recommendations. You are highly organized, accountable, and passionate about seeing projects through successful outcomes. You thrive in collaborative hyper growth environments.
- Partner with customers to plan and execute events to drive customer satisfaction and success
- Build value-driven relationships with customers, providing continuous support and thought leadership to achieve their event goals
- Exceed OKRs and operational metrics, continuously improving processes to exceed customer expectations and internal team collaboration
- Bring solutions-driven approach to address any customer issues in virtual and hybrid events
- Achieve deep technical understanding of Hopin’s products and critical business processes
- Build deep relationships across GTM and Technology teams to improve customer experience and build advocacy at scale
- 3+ years in event planning, management, production, and/or implementation services
- Strong empathy for customers and passion for growth
- Demonstrated success in designing and delivering event services with the highest level of satisfaction from customers
- Expertise in video production for virtual and hybrid events
- Exceptional collaboration, organizational, presentation, and writing skills
- Demonstrated success in measuring and reporting on operational metrics
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time (within EMEA)
- Outstanding capability to learn quickly and to adapt within a hyper growth environment
- Experience and excitement for working with global teams across multiple cultures and languages
- Flexibility with supporting event schedules in the evenings and weekends
- Competitive salary
- Fully remote, global team
- Flexible schedules
- Laptop assigned, Mac or Dell (Windows)
- Health Insurance Support
- Parental Leave
- Monthly Wi-Fi stipend
- $800 USD for Home-Office set up
- $1500 USD for Learning & Development
At Hopin, we're committed to cultivating an environment that promotes equality, diversity, and inclusion. We are a global community and we believe our unique qualities must be celebrated as they are critical to our innovation. It's essential to us that you bring your authentic self to work every single day, no matter your age, ethnicity, religion, citizenship, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, neurodiversity, or otherwise. Inclusion isn't just an initiative at Hopin. We strive to embed it not just into our core values but throughout our entire ecosystem.