At Hopin, we’re reimagining virtual events.
As the first all-in-one virtual venue for live online events, Hopin brings people together in a highly interactive and engaging online experience that feels just like an in-person event, only without the barriers. Whether it’s a 50-person meetup, or a 50,000-person conference—any type of event organizer can host a Hopin event for their attendees, speakers, sponsors, and vendors to convene, learn, and interact face-to-face online. We’re spearheading the innovative technology that is enabling people to gather online like never before.
Our mission is simple: better connections for a better planet.
We believe in events without limits, but events that are sustainable and accessible to everyone—and fun, too! To do this, we need passionate builders and storytellers to join us. Do you love people and technology and the magic that happens when they converge at scale? Do you have the skills and experience we’re looking for to better serve our clients? If so, we’d like to meet.
We’ve been recently funded by a16z, General Catalyst, IVP, Accel, DFJ Growth, Northzone, Coatue, Tiger Global, Salesforce Ventures and many other high profile investors.
Hopin is seeking a Senior Product Manager to join our Product team. This person will be focused on the interoperability of Hopin’s suite of products. You will help to define the strategy, manage the roadmap and implement the required functionality to support the interoperability journey of products such as SteamYard, Steamable and Jamm. This is a fast-paced, intellectually challenging position, with a need to be able to utilize critical thinking and apply problem solving skills to manage through ambiguity in order to solve complex problems.
Experience comes in many forms and passion goes a long way. If your background is close to what we are looking for, please consider applying even if you can’t check every box.
- You are able to drive multiple projects in a highly cross-functional environment, engaging senior stakeholders.
- Participate in managing and developing our multiproduct strategy, working to bring our Hopin’s suite of products closer together.
- Partner with product teams across a number of platforms to translate business requirements into technical language for development.
- Actively collect and analyze competitive intelligence, marketing research, market trends, and other data points associated with API offerings.
- Develop documentation for API products and services.
- Communicate with internal stakeholders to ensure understanding of offerings in areas of engineering, sales, marketing, analytics, and product delivery.
- Help to build Hopin’s multiproduct team.
- Comfortable with engaging and influencing senior stakeholders across the business.
- Strategic problem solver that continually works to improve user experience
- Strong experience of contributing to engineering discussions around technology decisions and strategy related to a product.
- Ability to establish and manage projects and initiatives against a set of key metrics and goals.
- Demonstrates tenacity, commitment to deliver, and accountability for results.
- Ability to lead and influence across different organizations and align diverse teams to a common goal.
- Demonstrated ability for being detail-oriented, self-motivated and driving follow-through.
What We’re Looking For
- 5+ years of product management experience
- Experience overseeing roadmap strategy and definition
- Experience with end to end product delivery
- Analytical and able to create sound business arguments backed up by data (SQL required)
- Strong verbal and written communication abilities: must effectively communicate with technical and non-technical people
- A university degree or significant experience in a technical field
- Fluent in English (written and verbal)
- Excellent communication skills and an ability to work closely with creative and business stakeholders.
- Competitive salary
- Fully remote, global team
- Flexible schedules
- Laptop assigned, Mac or Dell (Windows)
- Health Insurance Support
- Parental Leave
- Monthly Wi-Fi stipend
- $800 USD for Home-Office set up
- $1500 USD for Learning & Development
At Hopin, we're committed to cultivating an environment that promotes equality, diversity, and inclusion. We are a global community and we believe our unique qualities must be celebrated as they are critical to our innovation. It's essential to us that you bring your authentic self to work every single day, no matter your age, ethnicity, religion, citizenship, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, neurodiversity, or otherwise. Inclusion isn't just an initiative at Hopin. We strive to embed it not just into our core values but throughout our entire ecosystem.