At Hopin, we’re reimagining virtual events.
As the first all-in-one virtual venue for live online events, Hopin brings people together in a highly interactive and engaging online experience that feels just like an in-person event, only without the barriers. Whether it’s a 50-person meetup, or a 50,000-person conference—any type of event organizer can host a Hopin event for their attendees, speakers, sponsors, and vendors to convene, learn, and interact face-to-face online. We’re spearheading the innovative technology that is enabling people to gather online like never before.
Our mission is simple: better connections for a better planet.
We believe in events without limits, but events that are sustainable and accessible to everyone—and fun, too! To do this, we need passionate builders and storytellers to join us. Do you love people and technology and the magic that happens when they converge at scale? Do you have the skills and experience we’re looking for to better serve our clients? If so, we’d like to meet.
We’ve been recently funded by a16z, General Catalyst, IVP, Accel, DFJ Growth, Northzone, Coatue, Tiger Global, Salesforce Ventures and many other high profile investors.
We are building a world class Corporate Development team at Hopin focused on evaluating, executing, and integrating acquisitions and investments that support Hopin’s mission to build better connections for a better planet. We’re looking for an investment professional to be the first deal team member on Corporate Development and help build out this function from the ground up.
M&A is core to our strategy. The Corporate Development team works across Hopin to partner with leading platforms, products, and people. In the last year alone, we’ve partnered with incredible companies like StreamYard, Streamable, and Jamm, and we are just scratching the surface. You will work closely with founders, our leadership team, and executives across the organization to build this function from the ground up.
- Lead end-to-end M&A process, including market strategy, due diligence, and negotiation.
- Manage overall deal pipeline and sourcing efforts by establishing relationships with startups and VCs.
- Explore new markets and generate theses to inform product strategy and competitive landscape.
- 1-3+ Years of Experience in VC/PE or corporate development at high-growth technology startup.
- Prior experience in investment banking/consulting preferred.
- Strong analytical skills, business acumen, and fluency in financial analyses/KPIs.
- Competitive salary
- Fully remote, global team
- Flexible schedules
- Laptop assigned, Mac or Dell (Windows)
- $800 USD for Home-Office set up
- $1500 USD for Learning & Development
At Hopin, we're committed to cultivating an environment that promotes equality, diversity, and inclusion. We are a global community and we believe our unique qualities must be celebrated as they are critical to our innovation. It's essential to us that you bring your authentic self to work every single day, no matter your age, ethnicity, religion, citizenship, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, neurodiversity, or otherwise. Inclusion isn't just an initiative at Hopin. We strive to embed it not just into our core values but throughout our entire ecosystem.