At Hopin, we’re reimagining virtual events.
As the first all-in-one virtual venue for live online events, Hopin brings people together in a highly interactive and engaging online experience that feels just like an in-person event, only without the barriers. Whether it’s a 50-person meetup, or a 50,000-person conference—any type of event organizer can host a Hopin event for their attendees, speakers, sponsors, and vendors to convene, learn, and interact face-to-face online. We’re spearheading the innovative technology that is enabling people to gather online like never before.
Our mission is simple: better connections for a better planet.
We believe in events without limits, but events that are sustainable and accessible to everyone—and fun, too! To do this, we need passionate builders and storytellers to join us. Do you love people and technology and the magic that happens when they converge at scale? Do you have the skills and experience we’re looking for to better serve our clients? If so, we’d like to meet.
We’ve been recently funded by a16z, General Catalyst, IVP, Accel, DFJ Growth, Northzone, Coatue, Tiger Global, Salesforce Ventures and many other high profile investors.
We are building a world class Corporate Development team at Hopin focused on evaluating, executing, and integrating acquisitions that support Hopin’s mission to build better connections for a better planet. We’re looking for an experienced leader to be the first hire for the M&A Integration team and build out this function from the ground up.
M&A is core to our strategy. The Corporate Development team works across Hopin to partner with leading platforms, products, and people. In the last year alone, we’ve partnered with incredible companies like StreamYard, Streamable, and Jamm, and we are just scratching the surface. We believe that acquisitions are only as successful as their integrations. You will work closely with our leadership team and executives across the organization to build this function from scratch and own the end-to-end strategy and execution.
- Start and build our M&A Integration function from scratch, including building and managing an integration team and cross-functional integration working groups.
- Work with founders, our leadership team, Corporate Development team, and key stakeholders to evaluate acquisitions, conduct due diligence, and create integration strategies and operating models.
- Own all integration strategy and execution end-to-end, including the plan of record, OKRs, execution, and After Action Review.
- Create a repeatable integration process that scales with the business.
- 2-4+ Years of Experience leading M&A integrations at a world-class technology company. Ideally you have experience leading or being part of a non-M&A team.
- Track record of 2+ successful M&A integrations.
- Bias towards action and clarity, including framing complex problems, aligning stakeholders, and driving to resolution amidst ambiguity.
- Entrepreneurial spirit and ability to operate in a fast-paced, high-growth startup.
- Exceptional written and communication skills.
- Competitive salary
- Fully remote, global team
- Flexible schedules
- Laptop assigned, Mac or Dell (Windows)
- $800 USD for Home-Office set up
- $1500 USD for Learning & Development
At Hopin, we're committed to cultivating an environment that promotes equality, diversity, and inclusion. We are a global community and we believe our unique qualities must be celebrated as they are critical to our innovation. It's essential to us that you bring your authentic self to work every single day, no matter your age, ethnicity, religion, citizenship, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, neurodiversity, or otherwise. Inclusion isn't just an initiative at Hopin. We strive to embed it not just into our core values but throughout our entire ecosystem.