At Hopin, we’re reimagining virtual events.
As the first all-in-one virtual venue for live online events, Hopin brings people together in a highly interactive and engaging online experience that feels just like an in-person event, only without the barriers. Whether it’s a 50-person meetup, or a 50,000-person conference—any type of event organizer can host a Hopin event for their attendees, speakers, sponsors, and vendors to convene, learn, and interact face-to-face online. We’re spearheading the innovative technology that is enabling people to gather online like never before.
Our mission is simple: better connections for a better planet.
We believe in events without limits, but events that are sustainable and accessible to everyone—and fun, too! To do this, we need passionate builders and storytellers to join us. Do you love people and technology and the magic that happens when they converge at scale? Do you have the skills and experience we’re looking for to better serve our clients? If so, we’d like to meet.
We’ve been recently funded by a16z, General Catalyst, IVP, Accel, DFJ Growth, Northzone, Coatue, Tiger Global, Salesforce Ventures and many other high profile investors.
- Own the month-end close including journal entry, accruals, BS account reconciliations and P&L fluctuation analysis for US based legal entities
- Responsible for AR cash application, payment reconciliation between legacy and new ERP system during the transition period
- Work with internal and external partners to manage, validate and automate FA accounts (additions, depreciation and disposals)
- Evaluate and support the automation of Prepayment and Fixed Assets accounts
- Responsible for monthly payroll entries and reconciliations
- Work with external service providers to reconcile tax accounts (VAT, sales tax, CIT, etc) and
- ensure taxes are filed and settled per statutory deadlines
- Involve in Phase II ERP system testing & implementation, and investigate historical balance
- after Phase I data migration
- Document and update procedures for on-going accounting activities
- Assist annual statutory audit for the Holding company and its subsidiaries
- Support accounting team with various analysis and ad hoc projects
- Guide and support the team with accounting entries per new COA and org structure
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting or related field
- Strong knowledge in IFRS and US GAAP
- Minimum 5 years working experiences in Finance & Accounting position, accounting
- qualification (CPA, ACCA, CIMA) is considered a plus
- Excellent computer skills, especially Excel and GSuite
- Expertise in ERP system Netsuite is a plus
- Strong analytical skills, ability to research and resolve issues without guidance
- Curious, proactive, accurate, solutions-orientated, continuous improvement attitude
- Strong interpersonal and English communication skills – verbal, written and facilitation
- Flexibility to work across multiple time zones
- Competitive salary
- Fully remote, global team
- Flexible schedules
- Laptop assigned, Mac or Dell (Windows)
- $800 USD for Home-Office set up
- $1500 USD for Learning & Development
At Hopin, we're committed to cultivating an environment that promotes equality, diversity, and inclusion. We are a global community and we believe our unique qualities must be celebrated as they are critical to our innovation. It's essential to us that you bring your authentic self to work every single day, no matter your age, ethnicity, religion, citizenship, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, neurodiversity, or otherwise. Inclusion isn't just an initiative at Hopin. We strive to embed it not just into our core values but throughout our entire ecosystem.