At Hopin, we’re reimagining virtual events.
As the first all-in-one virtual venue for live online events, Hopin brings people together in a highly interactive and engaging online experience that feels just like an in-person event, only without the barriers. Whether it’s a 50-person meetup, or a 50,000-person conference—any type of event organizer can host a Hopin event for their attendees, speakers, sponsors, and vendors to convene, learn, and interact face-to-face online. We’re spearheading the innovative technology that is enabling people to gather online like never before.
Our mission is simple: better connections for a better planet.
We believe in events without limits, but events that are sustainable and accessible to everyone—and fun, too! To do this, we need passionate builders and storytellers to join us. Do you love people and technology and the magic that happens when they converge at scale? Do you have the skills and experience we’re looking for to better serve our clients? If so, we’d like to meet.
We’ve been recently funded by a16z, General Catalyst, IVP, Accel, DFJ Growth, Northzone, Coatue, Tiger Global, Salesforce Ventures and many other high profile investors.
This is a new and high-impact role at Hopin that will be responsible for scaling the process by which Hopin’s Product team delivers value to its customers. From idea to release, the Product Strategy and Ops role will work with Product and our cross-functional stakeholders to define the end-to-end methodology by which new products and features are conceived, shipped and measured.
- Work with stakeholders and customers to define the way that Product receives and prioritizes feature requests.
- Help the Product team to understand what our customers are saying about the product, and to define what is important and what isn’t.
- Collaborate with Product, Product Marketing and GTM to ensure new features and products are clearly defined, documented and communicated internally and externally.
- Build out key metrics to measure the Product team’s performance in prioritizing and operationalizing new features.
- Level up the Product team’s strategy for onboarding and ramping up new team members.
- Consider the overall process that Product is using to deliver value and identify areas where we could gain leverage by taking a different approach.
- 4+ years of experience in a high-growth technology business, or in defining and operationalizing strategic initiatives.
- Experience understanding complex systems and identifying points of leverage.
- Strong collaborative skill set and ability to work with people across levels, time zones and cultures.
- Motivated self-starter that can get excited about taking on and defining a role that is entirely new to Hopin.
- MBA or consulting background is a plus.
- Fluent in English.
- Confident communicating complex product challenges.
- Excellent communication skills and an ability to work closely with creative, technical, and business stakeholders.
- Competitive salary
- Fully remote, global team
- Flexible schedules
- Laptop assigned, Mac or Dell (Windows)
- $800 USD for Home-Office set up
- $1500 USD for Learning & Development
At Hopin, we're committed to cultivating an environment that promotes equality, diversity, and inclusion. We are a global community and we believe our unique qualities must be celebrated as they are critical to our innovation. It's essential to us that you bring your authentic self to work every single day, no matter your age, ethnicity, religion, citizenship, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, neurodiversity, or otherwise. Inclusion isn't just an initiative at Hopin. We strive to embed it not just into our core values but throughout our entire ecosystem.