In January 2021, Hopin announced its acquisition of StreamYard, the leading live streaming studio which allows content creators to create professional-quality video streaming experiences. In addition to eventually integrating its features into the Hopin platform, StreamYard will continue to also offer its live streaming studio tools to independent content creators.
Hopin is seeking a Sales Development Representative who is personable, self-driven and very ambitious. We’re looking for someone with some sales experience, natural entrepreneurial flair and who is passionate about our mission.
This role will be as part of the founding sales team for our new Streamyard enterprise product. You will work closely with our VP of Sales and a global sales team to build and close a rapidly growing pipeline. You are capable of independently identifying high potential prospects, speaking with senior executives and managing early sales funnel activities. We’ll provide all the training you need for you to be successful.
We're excited to be working with someone who is highly motivated, a team player, comfortable in a fast-paced start-up environment and is happy to work with a remote global team.
- Respond to inbound sales inquiries
- Qualify high potential prospects and build a healthy pipeline for our team of sales executives
- Work with cross-functional teams incl. marketing and account management to support sales team goals
- Become a Streamyard specialist, you will know the platform inside out and help educate our customers
- Use our CRM system to manage and track sales activities and reports
- Support sales executives on RFPs, vendor onboarding and strategic accounts
- 1+ year of experience in Sales or Business Development
- Success in metrics focused role
- Excellent presentation and public speaking abilities
- Customer facing experience
- Fluent English speaker with outstanding written and verbal communication skills; you have the ability to read, interpret, and clarify customers' goals, and then respond to help them achieve those goals (additional languages a plus)
- Tech Savvy - love software, tech and a natural self-learner
- Super motivated, can-do attitude, problem solver and can work in a fast paced environment
- University degree or 3 years of professional experience
At Hopin and StreamYard, we're committed to cultivating an environment that promotes equality, diversity, and inclusion. We are a global community and we believe our unique qualities must be celebrated as they are critical to our innovation. It's essential to us that you bring your authentic self to work every single day, no matter your age, ethnicity, religion, citizenship, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, neurodiversity, or otherwise. Inclusion isn't just an initiative at Hopin. We strive to embed it not just into our core values but throughout our entire ecosystem.