You will lead and grow our User Research function for multiple product lines, including Event Management and Event Experience. You will be responsible for propagating a strong research practice, defining a vision and strategy for our research teams, and influencing product and business strategy. You will be responsible for taking the lead on everything from foundational research for a new product line to usability testing on existing or soon-to-be launched products to ensure our customers have the best experience on the Hopin platform.
- Work closely with the Product, Engineering, Design and Go-To-Market teams to elevate the level of user understanding in all aspects of what we do.
- Lead user research across multiple products within Hopin’s product suite to better understand customer behavior, needs and motivations.
- Influence Product and Go-To-Market strategy through foundational user research around user behavior, customer personas and segments, user pain points, and more.
- Find compelling and creative ways of evangelising insights discovered from the research efforts and best research methods/practices.
- Effectively speak to what matters most across Hopin’s community of event organizers, event sponsors, users, and event agencies. Be a thought-leader and advocate for user-centered design
- Step change productivity and accelerate team efficiency by improving processes and workflows. Build the best tooling and tech stack for the User Research team.
- 4+ years of experience leading a UX Research / User Research team and have partnered with Product and Engineering teams to conceptualize, build, and launch new products or complex product features.
- You bring a deep empathy for the user. You have expert knowledge of the end-to-end iterative product design process and bring deep experience driving and applying these processes
- You have a business mindset, adept at driving company-level strategy with extensive experience in engaging with cross-functional stakeholders and leadership teams to create adoption and action around User Research insights.
- Comfortable partnering with UX Researchers, Designers, Product Managers, Engineers, Marketers, and other Go-To-Market teams, and you care deeply about creating beautiful, high-impact products.
- Excellent communication and storytelling skills; you can grow your team’s ability to communicate the “why” to stakeholders.
- Strong analytical skills and mindset. Experience with BI tooling, Amplitude, and user testing tools are a must.
- Fluent in English.
- Confident communicating complex product challenges.
- Excellent communication skills and an ability to work closely with creative, technical, and business stakeholders.
Fully remote team, work from any corner of the world
Laptop assigned, Mac or DELL XPS
800 USD for Home-Office set up
At Hopin, we're committed to cultivating an environment that promotes equality, diversity, and inclusion. We are a global community and we believe our unique qualities must be celebrated as they are critical to our innovation. It's essential to us that you bring your authentic self to work every single day, no matter your age, ethnicity, religion, citizenship, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, neurodiversity, or otherwise. Inclusion isn't just an initiative at Hopin. We strive to embed it not just into our core values but throughout our entire ecosystem.