At Hopin, we’re reimagining virtual events.
As the first all-in-one virtual venue for live online events, Hopin brings people together in a highly interactive and engaging online experience that feels just like an in-person event, only without the barriers. Whether it’s a 50-person meetup, or a 50,000-person conference—any type of event organizer can host a Hopin event for their attendees, speakers, sponsors, and vendors to convene, learn, and interact face-to-face online. We’re spearheading the innovative technology that is enabling people to gather online like never before.
Our mission is simple: better connections for a better planet.
We believe in events without limits, but events that are sustainable and accessible to everyone—and fun, too! To do this, we need passionate builders and storytellers to join us. Do you love people and technology and the magic that happens when they converge at scale? Do you have the skills and experience we’re looking for to better serve our clients? If so, we’d like to meet.
We’ve recently been funded by IVP, Accel, Northzone, Seedcamp, Slack Fund and a number of high-profile angel investors participated, including Supercell founder Ilkka Paananen, UiPath founder Daniel Dines, Intercom founder Des Traynor, GoCardless COO Carlos Gonzalez-Cadenas and Miro founder Andrey Khusid.
Hopin is seeking an Agency Success Lead to establish and expand our agencies program in Europe. You will actively work with the Hopin European Sales and Customer Success Teams to expand and scale Hopin’s business through deep agency partnerships. You will also work collaboratively with the US Agencies Manager to define, implement and evolve a comprehensive Agencies Program and strategy to position Hopin as the preferred technology partner for leading events agencies.
- Manage a portfolio of Hopin agency partners to meet or exceed quarterly business goals.
- Recruit new agency partners and review new geographies to fill gaps in the existing agency partnership portfolio.
- Establish deep relationships with top agency partners as well as the Hopin Sales and Customer Success teams to identify and execute mutually beneficial collaboration opportunities.
- Help define and operate a world class Agencies Program that ensures Hopin is the preferred technology partner for leading events agencies.
- 4+ years of experience working at or with a top UK/European event agency or agencies.
- Business Development experience with a track record of meeting and exceeding revenue targets.
- Tech Savvy - love software, tech and excited to learn about new software,
- Super motivated, can-do attitude, problem solver and excited by a fast paced environment.
- Fluent English speaker with outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Comfortable working with data, KPIs and spreadsheet based analysis.
- University degree or equivalent experience in a relevant field. MBA or other relevant post-graduate work is a bonus.
- Experience with Partnership, Channel or Agency Programs and negotiating, writing and executing contracts with legal support is a plus.
- Business level fluency in German, French and/or other European languages preferred.
- Competitive salary
- Fully remote team, work from any corner of the world
- Flexible schedules
- Laptop assigned, Mac or Windows
- $800 USD for Home-Office set up