You will be leading the vision, strategy and roadmap for the evolution of Hopin’s analytics platform and organizer-facing BI tools. This is one of the most important and ambitious initiatives at Hopin and the goal is to create an analytics product that our event organizers love and can leverage to help plan their events and track attendance and attendee engagement. You will be partnering directly with an engineering team, designers, user researchers, and cross-functional stakeholders to understand, build and ship the required analytics tools to enable our organizers to seamlessly plan and host virtual and hybrid events in 2021 and beyond.
- Scope product requirements and roadmap for organizer-facing event analytics
- Leverage best-in-class pre-event, in-event and post-event product practices and a deep understanding of virtual and hybrid event planning needs to create a powerful and delightful analytics and BI platform for all kinds of event organizers.
- Build an understanding of our main customer segments (from SMB to Enterprise and across industries) and the primary use cases from analytics standpoint.
- Define and own the long-term vision, strategy and roadmap for Analytics and define the most important quarterly initiatives for the product and engineering teams to tackle.
- Lead, support and collaborate with a passionate, cross-functional team of engineers, user researchers, designers, and marketing managers to execute against the planned roadmap and continuously uplevel analytics tooling and product functionalities for all organizers.
- 4+ years of experience as a product manager or product leader of a software product, with experience growing products through a combination of big bets and experiments.
- Experience building customer-facing analytics and BI products is highly preferred, but not required.
- Experience building and executing a product roadmap for a B2B product that has achieved meaningful scale.
- Have the ability to organize and communicate vast amounts of complexity.
- Have built products by collaborating cross-functionally across engineering, product, data and analytics, marketing, design and other key stakeholders.
- Not only have you shipped new products, but you’re obsessed with continuous product improvement and can optimize for shipping a portfolio of small, medium and large releases.
- Strong analytical skills and mindset. Experience with BI tooling, Amplitude, and SQL are a must.
- Fluent in English.
- Confident communicating complex product challenges.
- Excellent communication skills and an ability to work closely with creative, technical, and business stakeholders.
Fully remote team, work from any corner of the world
Laptop assigned, Mac or DELL XPS
800 USD for Home-Office set up
At Hopin, we're committed to cultivating an environment that promotes equality, diversity, and inclusion. We are a global community and we believe our unique qualities must be celebrated as they are critical to our innovation. It's essential to us that you bring your authentic self to work every single day, no matter your age, ethnicity, religion, citizenship, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, neurodiversity, or otherwise. Inclusion isn't just an initiative at Hopin. We strive to embed it not just into our core values but throughout our entire ecosystem.