At Hopin, we’re reimagining virtual events.
As the first all-in-one virtual venue for live online events, Hopin brings people together in a highly interactive and engaging online experience that feels just like an in-person event, only without the barriers.
We’re spearheading the innovative technology that is enabling people to gather online like never before. Whether it’s a 50-person meetup, or a 50,000-person conference—any type of event organizer can host a Hopin event for their attendees, speakers, sponsors, and vendors to convene and interact face-to-face online.
Our mission is simple: better connections for a better planet.
We believe in events without limits, but events that are sustainable and accessible to everyone—and fun, too! To do this, we need passionate builders and storytellers to join us. Do you love people and technology and the magic that happens when they converge at scale? Do you have the skills and experience we’re looking for to better serve our clients? If so, we’d like to meet.
We’ve recently been funded by Accel, Northzone, Seedcamp, Web Summit’s Fund, Slack Fund and a number of high-profile angel investors participated, including Supercell founder Ilkka Paananen, UiPath founder Daniel Dines, Intercom founder Des Traynor, GoCardless COO Carlos Gonzalez-Cadenas and Miro founder Andrey Khusid.
Hopin is seeking an Account Executive who is personable, self-driven, passionate and ambitious! We’re looking for someone with sales experience and who is super excited to tell others about our virtual events platform. You will be working very closely with other fellow Account Executive's to help close deals in many different verticals. At this time this role is demo heavy due to the influx of leads coming through. As our teams evolve and grow though, you will then create new opportunities by prospecting and building relationships with potential customers.
We're excited to be working with someone who is highly motivated, a team player, comfortable in a fast-paced start-up environment and is happy to work with a remote team. You will wear many hats at times but will have a key role in our future growth and immediate responsibility. We move fast around here and ramp up very quickly. We trust each other to achieve high results, regardless of our work style and hours. We put our teams first before ourselves, and strive to solve problems before they happen.
- Become an expert on the Hopin platform
- Conduct product demonstrations on a daily basis to global prospects from a variety of industries
- Respond to user support inquiries and emails
- Own the full sales cycle from lead to close
- Discover customer needs and communicate to prospects how Hopin can be a solution
- Use our CRM system to provide metrics on leads
- 3+ years of experience in Sales or Business Development
- 2+Experience in SaaS sales
- Excellent presentation and public speaking abilities
- Customer facing experience
- Fluent English speaker with outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Tech Savvy - love software, tech and excited to learn about new software
- Super motivated, can-do attitude, problem solver and excited by a fast paced environment
- University degree or 4 years of professional experience
For this position we are looking for people based in the Central portion of AMER
- Competitive salary
- Fully remote team, work from any corner of the world
- Flexible schedules
- Laptop assigned, Mac or Windows
- 800 USD for Home-Office set up
At Hopin, we're committed to cultivating an environment that promotes equality, diversity, and inclusion. We are a global community and we believe our unique qualities must be celebrated as they are critical to our innovation. It's essential to us that you bring your authentic self to work every single day, no matter your age, ethnicity, religion, citizenship, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, neurodiversity, or otherwise. Inclusion isn't just an initiative at Hopin. We strive to embed it not just into our core values but throughout our entire ecosystem.