At Hopin, we’re reimagining virtual events.
As the first all-in-one virtual venue for live online events, Hopin brings people together in a highly interactive and engaging online experience that feels just like an in-person event, only without the barriers. Whether it’s a 50-person meetup, or a 50,000-person conference—any type of event organizer can host a Hopin event for their attendees, speakers, sponsors, and vendors to convene, learn, and interact face-to-face online. We’re spearheading the innovative technology that is enabling people to gather online like never before.
Our mission is simple: better connections for a better planet.
We believe in events without limits, but events that are sustainable and accessible to everyone—and fun, too! To do this, we need passionate builders and storytellers to join us. Do you love people and technology and the magic that happens when they converge at scale? Do you have the skills and experience we’re looking for to better serve our clients? If so, we’d like to meet.
We’ve been recently funded by a16z, General Catalyst, IVP, Accel, DFJ Growth, Northzone, Coatue, Tiger Global, Salesforce Ventures and many other high profile investors.
You will be leading the vision, strategy and roadmap for the evolution of Hopin’s analytics platform and organizer-facing BI tools. This is one of the most important and ambitious initiatives at Hopin and the goal is to create an analytics product that our event organizers love and can leverage to help plan their events and track attendance and attendee engagement. You will be partnering directly with an engineering team, designers, user researchers, and cross-functional stakeholders to understand, build and ship the required analytics tools to enable our organizers to seamlessly plan and host virtual and hybrid events in 2021 and beyond.
- Scope product requirements and roadmap for organizer-facing event analytics
- Leverage best-in-class pre-event, in-event and post-event product practices and a deep understanding of virtual and hybrid event planning needs to create a powerful and delightful analytics and BI platform for all kinds of event organizers.
- Build an understanding of our main customer segments (from SMB to Enterprise and across industries) and the primary use cases from analytics standpoint.
- Define and own the long-term vision, strategy and roadmap for Analytics and define the most important quarterly initiatives for the product and engineering teams to tackle.
- Lead, support and collaborate with a passionate, cross-functional team of engineers, user researchers, designers, and marketing managers to execute against the planned roadmap and continuously uplevel analytics tooling and product functionalities for all organizers.
- 4+ years of experience as a product manager or product leader of a software product, with experience growing products through a combination of big bets and experiments.
- Experience building customer-facing analytics and BI products is highly preferred, but not required.
- Experience building and executing a product roadmap for a B2B product that has achieved meaningful scale.
- Have the ability to organize and communicate vast amounts of complexity.
- Have built products by collaborating cross-functionally across engineering, product, data and analytics, marketing, design and other key stakeholders.
- Not only have you shipped new products, but you’re obsessed with continuous product improvement and can optimize for shipping a portfolio of small, medium and large releases.
- Strong analytical skills and mindset. Experience with BI tooling, Amplitude, and SQL are a must.
- Fluent in English.
- Confident communicating complex product challenges.
- Excellent communication skills and an ability to work closely with creative, technical, and business stakeholders.
- Competitive salary
- Fully remote, global team
- Flexible schedules
- Laptop assigned, Mac or Dell (Windows)
- Health Insurance Support
- Parental Leave
- Monthly Wi-Fi stipend
- $800 USD for Home-Office set up
- $1500 USD for Learning & Development
At Hopin, we're committed to cultivating an environment that promotes equality, diversity, and inclusion. We are a global community and we believe our unique qualities must be celebrated as they are critical to our innovation. It's essential to us that you bring your authentic self to work every single day, no matter your age, ethnicity, religion, citizenship, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, neurodiversity, or otherwise. Inclusion isn't just an initiative at Hopin. We strive to embed it not just into our core values but throughout our entire ecosystem.