At Hopin, we’re reimagining virtual events.
As the first all-in-one virtual venue for live online events, Hopin brings people together in a highly interactive and engaging online experience that feels just like an in-person event, only without the barriers.
We’re spearheading the innovative technology that is enabling people to gather online like never before. Whether it’s a 50-person meetup, or a 50,000-person conference—any type of event organizer can host a Hopin event for their attendees, speakers, sponsors, and vendors to convene and interact face-to-face online.
Our mission is simple: better connections for a better planet.
We believe in events without limits, but events that are sustainable and accessible to everyone—and fun, too! To do this, we need passionate builders and storytellers to join us. Do you love people and technology and the magic that happens when they converge at scale? Do you have the skills and experience we’re looking for to better serve our clients? If so, we’d like to meet.
We’ve recently been funded by Accel, Northzone, Seedcamp, Web Summit’s Fund, Slack Fund and a number of high-profile angel investors participated, including Supercell founder Ilkka Paananen, UiPath founder Daniel Dines, Intercom founder Des Traynor, GoCardless COO Carlos Gonzalez-Cadenas and Miro founder Andrey Khusid.
Hopin is seeking a Customer Success Program Manager who is passionate about learning and development, has boundless creativity, and is excited about helping our users achieve value using the Hopin platform. You will be responsible for creating and delivering engaging and impactful customer programs that support our users from onboarding through renewal.
- Plan and execute customer success programs strategy to fuel our users’ success and growth
- Partner closely with our Distribution and Technology teams to deliver an exceptional user experience at every touchpoint
- Identify and create engaging adoption best practices to be delivered across key engagement channels - product, email journeys, knowledge base, user community, live events, and on-demand guides and video resources
- Partner with Marketing and Business Operations to implement intelligent customer journeys to accelerate time to value and reduce churn
- Define, track, and exceed key metrics for product adoption and user engagement
- Amplify the voice of our users by sharing data- and user-driven feedback consistently
- Achieve and maintain deep technical expertise across all aspect of the Hopin platform
- 3+ years of user training or customer success programs experience
- 3+ years of working in SasS-based businesses
- Passion for making customers and users successful at scale
- Proven and consistent track record creating impactful adoption programs
- Experience working in a fast-growing company
- Outstanding executive presence, verbal and written communication skills
- Top notch analytical, project management, and collaborative skills
Nice to Have
- Experience in video production or video editing highly preferred
- Experience working at an early stage, hyper-growth startup
- Event planning or organizing experience
- Experience with email marketing tools
- Competitive salary
- Fully remote team, work from any corner of the world
- Flexible schedules
- Laptop assigned, Mac or Windows
- 800 USD for Home-Office set up
- Health benefits
At Hopin, we're committed to cultivating an environment that promotes equality, diversity, and inclusion. We are a global community and we believe our unique qualities must be celebrated as they are critical to our innovation. It's essential to us that you bring your authentic self to work every single day, no matter your age, ethnicity, religion, citizenship, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, neurodiversity, or otherwise. Inclusion isn't just an initiative at Hopin. We strive to embed it not just into our core values but throughout our entire ecosystem.