Hopin is seeking a Senior IT Support Engineer who is passionate about providing outstanding support to a global technology team. We are looking for someone with strong experience in automation and remote support to enable our rapidly growing global workforce.
We're excited to be working with someone who is highly motivated, comfortable in a fast-paced start-up environment and is happy to work with a remote team. We're currently more than 250 and growing.
Our organization is remote-first. We currently have staff in over two dozen countries. We operate around the clock and strive to support flexible hours and schedules. This position will primarily support our staff in the Americas but work hours will be expected to overlap with our team in London, UK.
- Provide IT support to Hopin Staff
- Manage a distributed fleet of MacOS and Windows laptops
- Coordinate procurement and distribution of laptops and workstations
- Manage inventory of hardware in the Americas
- Build and maintain asset inventory systems
- Maintain secure systems and manage patch & upgrade schedules
- Work on IT service desk tickets to resolve them in timely manner
- Build automation and self-service tools
- Collaborate effectively with other team members to find solutions to problems
- Work with Infrastructure & SRE teams to integrate with SaaS & Cloud systems
- Work with Security & Compliance to document and implement security management policies
- Identify gaps and improve existing processes and systems
- Create and update documentation
- 3+ years of experience working in commercial environment doing desktop support
- Demonstrable experience learning new technologies on your own.
- Proficiency in a scripting/programming language (PowerShell, Bash, Python, Ruby)
- Experience managing remote systems
- Experience managing GSuite/Workspace
- Experience with fleet management software (JAMF, Intune)
- Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and tools
- Great written and spoken English
- Able to work directly with business stakeholders - can articulate business needs and translate them into technology solutions
- Comfort with collaboration, reaching across teams, and focusing on business outcomes
Nice to have
- Experience with enterprise logging solutions (ELK, Datadog, Splunk, etc)
- Experience managing central IDPs (AD, Okta, Onelogin)
- Exposure to Zero-Touch hardware deployment
- Experience administering MDM solutions