As the Head of Customer Success EMEA, you will define and execute our strategy to ensure that Hopin customers, from Mid-Market to Enterprise, are consistently deriving value from our platform. You will build and lead a high performing team to deliver on our Customer Success and Revenue goals, consistent with company OKRs.
- Build and lead the Customer Success function, overseeing new customer onboarding and customer success across the EMEA region.
- Define and optimize the customer lifecycle, developing strategies and playbooks that drive product adoption and net revenue retention across customer segments
- Hire, build, and lead a high performing team to provide great experiences and drive value across customer segments
- Drive proactive, cross-functional alignment and collaboration with distribution and technical teams, including Sales, Marketing, Product, and Support
- Represent the voice of the customer within the leadership team and provide input on the strategy and roadmap, balancing customer needs with business goals
- Define, track, and report on customer data to drive ongoing strategies and keep leadership apprised of customer health Maintain a deep understanding of Hopin's customers, product offerings, product use cases, and best practices
- 4+ years of experience in Customer Success roles with demonstrated results driving customer outcomes and net revenue retention
- 2+ years of experience building and leading high-performing teams
- Demonstrated expertise building and leading Customer Success teams in a high-growth SaaS environment
- Strong empathy for customers and understanding of value drivers; experience with virtual events or video platforms is a plus
- High impact leadership skills, including setting a clear vision and strategy, motivating and coaching others, driving urgency and results
- Ability to respond to high-impact customer and product escalations in a way that drives customer loyalty
- Proven track record of success with data-driven and process-oriented
- Competitive salary
- Fully remote team, work from any corner of the world
- Flexible schedules
- Laptop assigned, Mac or Windows
- 800 USD for Home-Office set up
At Hopin, we're committed to cultivating an environment that promotes equality, diversity, and inclusion. We are a global community and we believe our unique qualities must be celebrated as they are critical to our innovation. It's essential to us that you bring your authentic self to work every single day, no matter your age, ethnicity, religion, citizenship, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, neurodiversity, or otherwise. Inclusion isn't just an initiative at Hopin. We strive to embed it not just into our core values but throughout our entire ecosystem.