At Hopin, we’re reimagining virtual events.
As the first all-in-one virtual venue for live online events, Hopin brings people together in a highly interactive and engaging online experience that feels just like an in-person event, only without the barriers.
We’re spearheading the innovative technology that is enabling people to gather online like never before. Whether it’s a 50-person meetup, or a 50,000-person conference—any type of event organizer can host a Hopin event for their attendees, speakers, sponsors, and vendors to convene and interact face-to-face online.
Our mission is simple: better connections for a better planet.
We believe in events without limits, but events that are sustainable and accessible to everyone—and fun, too! To do this, we need passionate builders and storytellers to join us. Do you love people and technology and the magic that happens when they converge at scale? Do you have the skills and experience we’re looking for to better serve our clients? If so, we’d like to meet.
We’ve recently been funded by Accel, Northzone, Seedcamp, Web Summit’s Fund, Slack Fund and a number of high-profile angel investors participated, including Supercell founder Ilkka Paananen, UiPath founder Daniel Dines, Intercom founder Des Traynor, GoCardless COO Carlos Gonzalez-Cadenas and Miro founder Andrey Khusid.
Hopin’s Content Marketing Manager will work closely with the Marketing team to create content each month that drives leads and conversions, subscribers, and overall brand awareness. This position will play a key role in defining Hopin’s messaging, guiding product adoption, and providing thought leadership in the global events marketplace. Your work will reach millions of people, educating them on what Hopin is, how people are using Hopin, and how to be successful with Hopin.
Your work will enable multiple teams on Hopin, including the:
- Sales team, to close more enterprise accounts and increase conversions of our self-serve product.
- Support team, to reduce inbound emails and website chats by making our platform resources more informative, updated, and accessible.
- Customer Success, to surface best practices, use cases, and customer wins to share both internally and externally.
- Product, to collaborate on product messaging, feature launches, and user adoption.
There is not enough information about Hopin available right now, so your job will be to work with teammates to analyze and create segmented and targeted Hopin content that informs the world, our prospective customers, and our paying users who we are, what we do, and why and how we do it.
- Creating a complete Hopin digital content strategy across the customer journey, from awareness to advocate
- Collaborate with various teams to own Hopin’s content strategy
- Implement SEO best practices across Hopin’s website and products
- Implement tools and systems for Hopin content to be an engine of growth
- Create various types of content such as ebooks, whitepapers, infographics, videos, guides, blogs, etc. each month to drive leads, subscribers, education, and awareness of Hopin
- Develop, implement, and manage our blogging strategy and content calendar
- Own our marketing website, blog, social, and email communications copy
- Review, sharpen, and promote our brand values - especially how our values guide our work and culture
- Source and write customer case studies and testimonials and promote these stories across teams
- Relentlessly track user data and performance metrics of all content and report on how they achieve marketing objectives.
Your skills and experience
- A degree in communication, English, journalism, marketing or related field
- 5+ years of digital marketing experience, preferably SaaS experience
- Excellent copywriting, storytelling, editing, and verbal communication skills
- Strong understanding of content creation tools, marketing automation, and CRM
- Experience with scheduling and managing a content calendar
- Knowledge of content management systems, web analytics, and search engine optimization
- Super motivated, can-do attitude, problem solver and can work in a fast-paced environment.
- Team player who can work cross-functionally across multiple departments.
- Passionate about technology, content and copywriting techniques
Bonus skills we’re looking for
- Video editing
- Graphic design
- Competitive salary
- Fully remote team, work from any corner of the world
- Flexible schedules
- Laptop assigned, Mac or Windows
- 800 USD for Home-Office set up
At Hopin, we're committed to cultivating an environment that promotes equality, diversity, and inclusion. We are a global community and we believe our unique qualities must be celebrated as they are critical to our innovation. It's essential to us that you bring your authentic self to work every single day, no matter your age, ethnicity, religion, citizenship, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, neurodiversity, or otherwise. Inclusion isn't just an initiative at Hopin. We strive to embed it not just into our core values but throughout our entire ecosystem.