At Hopin, we’re reimagining virtual events.
As the first all-in-one virtual venue for live online events, Hopin brings people together in a highly interactive and engaging online experience that feels just like an in-person event, only without the barriers.
We’re spearheading the innovative technology that is enabling people to gather online like never before. Whether it’s a 50-person meetup, or a 50,000-person conference—any type of event organizer can host a Hopin event for their attendees, speakers, sponsors, and vendors to convene and interact face-to-face online.
Our mission is simple: better connections for a better planet.
We believe in events without limits, but events that are sustainable and accessible to everyone—and fun, too! To do this, we need passionate builders and storytellers to join us. Do you love people and technology and the magic that happens when they converge at scale? Do you have the skills and experience we’re looking for to better serve our clients? If so, we’d like to meet.
We’ve recently been funded by Accel, Northzone, Seedcamp, Web Summit’s Fund, Slack Fund and a number of high-profile angel investors participated, including Supercell founder Ilkka Paananen, UiPath founder Daniel Dines, Intercom founder Des Traynor, GoCardless COO Carlos Gonzalez-Cadenas and Miro founder Andrey Khusid.
You will be leading end-to-end SEO strategy and execution to drive awareness, lead generation, and quality traffic across all of Hopin’s customer personas - users, event organizers, and event sponsors. While this role will sit within the Growth and Onboarding team, you will have wide latitude to dictate SEO strategies and implementation for users and attendees looking to discover relevant events on the Hopin Events platform. You will be responsible for driving all facets of on-page SEO and off-page SEO and will lead overall keyword research. This is a senior Growth team role that will also partner with Marketing and other Go-To-Market teams on cross-functional SEO goals.
- Work closely with key stakeholders across Product, Engineering, Data & Analytics and Go-To-Market to build SEO tooling around site health, identifying new SEO opportunities, SERP feature tracking, A/B testing and more.
- Lead complex cross-functional projects around SEO measurement, testing, smoke alarms, and health checks from idea to implementation.
- Own regular reporting for SEO for the US market and international markets.
- Manage and execute a robust search engine optimization roadmap of experimental initiatives leading to scalable growth across all of Hopin’s customer personas and segments, and provide support for major events / initiatives
- Lead efforts to solve complex SEO problems, moving quickly to implement ideas and deliver results.
- 4+ years of in-house or agency experience with technical SEO within an international web business, driving projects from idea to implementation and building web analytics to track the impact of SEO initiatives.
- Deep knowledge of SEO, and sophisticated familiarity with HTML and technical SEO.
- Experience and curiosity surrounding automating mundane SEO reporting and tasks.
- Strong analytical skills and mindset, and the ability to use data and metrics to back up assumptions, drive rationale, discover root causes and identify opportunities.
- Experience with data visualization tools, Excel, SEO tools like SEMRush, and knowledge of web programming languages are a must.
- Competitive salary
- Unlimited Holidays
- Fully remote team, work from any corner of the world
- Flexible schedules
- Laptop assigned, Mac or DELL XPS
- 800 USD for Home-Office set up
At Hopin, we're committed to cultivating an environment that promotes equality, diversity, and inclusion. We are a global community and we believe our unique qualities must be celebrated as they are critical to our innovation. It's essential to us that you bring your authentic self to work every single day, no matter your age, ethnicity, religion, citizenship, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, neurodiversity, or otherwise. Inclusion isn't just an initiative at Hopin. We strive to embed it not just into our core values but throughout our entire ecosystem.